Little advice, before finishing esf:

Best answers
Change all fighters regular powerlevels that are from all sagas, i think you know what i mean

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea thats not gonna happen.

Simply because anything past Friezas second form is nothing but a guess. And cause smaller numbers are better

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After Freiza it's all guesswork

PL isn't mentioned again

Best answers
about that, in the 1.3 realese are we gonna be able to power up. By that i dont really mean summon ki, i mean if Vegetas max power is 1000000, you can start by having 500 000 and then if needed you can power up and get it to reach 1000000. Is that possible?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes your players powerlevel starts at a certain number. The more you fight, the higher your players powerlevel will get. If you get your powerlevel high enough, your character will be able to transform, there will be an indicator that will tell you when you are able to ascend to the next level, a change form bar or transform bar depending on which term is picked.

Example: Here is a pic of Vegeta's powerlevel after fighting for a bit. His powerlevel will most likely start somewhere below 1 million, unless that has changed from prior releases.
This is a pic of his powerlevel after transforming.

The heads up display is still a work in progress if Im not mistaken, so what you see may not be a finalized product.

*I hope thats what you meant, maybe it wasnt. There was a feature in the most recent open beta release that allowed the player to temporarily raise their powerlevel to a certain point, then it would gradually get weaker. When it got back down to your base powerlevel, you could raise it up again. Is that what you were talking about?

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He means the ability to increase your pl on a whim, versus gaining it through combat, similar to how yelling for 5 hours would make everyone exponentially stronger.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make the game detect how loud the player is screaming to the microphone and increase their powerlevel that way. That could be fun. Or disastrous.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Make the game detect how loud the player is screaming to the microphone and increase their powerlevel that way. That could be fun. Or disastrous.
haha, everyone would be walking with sore throats after one match :laff:

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, everyone would be walking with sore throats after one match :laff:
Hahah :D Best idea ever.

As for the increasing PL thing....isn't the charghing turbo still in? If it is it's the closest thing that it will be next to the topic at hand.

Best answers
Thats not exactly what i was talking about TwisteR, you must have watched the frieza saga. In his final form he went to 50 % and fought goku, but considering goku being a ssj he couldnt defeat him so hi went all the up to 100 %. will that be possible?
(i hope you understand!)

Best answers
Thats not exactly what i was talking about TwisteR, you must have watched the frieza saga. In his final form he went to 50 % and fought goku, but considering goku being a ssj he couldnt defeat him so hi went all the up to 100 %. will that be possible?
(i hope you understand!)

I think I understand what you're saying. You start out at x amount of ki and with each transformation requirement met your ki capacity goes up while you remain at x amount of ki. Then you are able to power-up, or gain ki, up to the maximum. Is this right? If this is the case, then I love this suggestion, however this might do away with ki balancing, which was a big part of 1.2.3.

I really do like that suggestion if that's what you mean......

--- edit ---

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
As far as i know these KI, PL and stamina related things are on hard developement/considerations atm. The reason is to make everything logical. So you don't end up using only beams or melee, but everything at a certain situation.

I think I understand what you're saying. You start out at x amount of ki and with each transformation requirement met your ki capacity goes up while you remain at x amount of ki. Then you are able to power-up, or gain ki, up to the maximum. Is this right? If this is the case, then I love this suggestion, however this might do away with ki balancing, which was a big part of 1.2.3.

I really do like that suggestion if that's what you mean......
If i get it right, that sounds like ZEQ where you "power up" and get more PL or regain it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That wont be in.

Reason: It would slow down gameplay when every person would spend the first 20 seconds each life powering up to 100%.

Its a neat ideafor roleplay, but lets face it. ESF is not roleplay material ^^; Thats ZEQ2-Lites area.

What we do have a the Turbo, and the charged Turbo.

--- edit ---

That wont be in.

Reason: It would slow down gameplay when every person would spend the first 20 seconds each life powering up to 100%.

Its a neat ideafor roleplay, but lets face it. ESF is not roleplay material ^^; Thats ZEQ2-Lites area.

What we do have a the Turbo, and the charged Turbo.

Best answers
yeah grega, you are right. But, you can make an option to turn of that setting, that way, anybody who dosent like it wont need to have it

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We are focusing on the gameplay part, not the rolepay part. As such, its just a redundant feature not really worth it. Especially since we only use PL as a damage/armor absorb multiplier. Along with a limiter for transformations.

Not to mention scoring.

EDIT: Besides if you want to roleplay, and you REALLY need a number, just use charged turbo.

Last edited:
ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@zeroro6646: Not if it's too much work to add in this feature/option.

Best answers
ok, if you dont want to make it then I wont argue with you. Anyway, is 1.3 realese the absoulotly final version, i mean wont you be developing the game any more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom