[Old PotW] its over 9000 !!!

Best answers
I think he's beginning to go SSJ.........

Man I'm glad you guys put in grass because it makes the rocks rising a little more natural than before it like in the Cell Games teaser trailer. Clouds look beautiful.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
For some reason a particular rock, or set of rocks on the center-top-left side (my left as I'm looking at the screen) looks like a pair of shorts.

Probably just me. :p

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For some reason a particular rock, or set of rocks on the center-top-left side (my left as I'm looking at the screen) looks like a pair of shorts.

Probably just me. :p
He aint named Trunks for nothing ^^

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
looks very nice! :) but is this potw the one which should be released last monday or is it for now?

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
so is the grass cemented to the ground why isnt it floating in the air with the rocks

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so is the grass cemented to the ground why isnt it floating in the air with the rocks
There are some green specs there, but it's still just Half-Life 1 man.

Earth's Guardian
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
wats so funny about the ultimate sig?

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
I have a message in the form of a picture to those talking about signatures and sidetracking the first developmentally relevant thread in a while:

Looks good, guys. I'm curious to see what's to be done with the transformations. I actually wouldn't mind something too flashy. A short and sweet ascension in terms of time and graphics might be what the doctor ordered, though. Also, I'm a doctor.

Last edited:
Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You'll have the longer first transformations, those quicker 'almost perfect' ones, and the perfect 'instant' ones. They'll look sexy to boot, so don't sweat it. :)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are we still invincible to melee during transformations? I think that led to one of the cheapest tactics in the game, transforming the moment before someone is about to hit you and then cancelling it and getting the hit yourself.

Best answers
Are we still invincible to melee during transformations? I think that led to one of the cheapest tactics in the game, transforming the moment before someone is about to hit you and then cancelling it and getting the hit yourself.
LOL i was just in a server and two people were doing that

Best answers
When will this game finally be released?! I've been waiting for years, buddy! I want it out Now! Its doing screenshots and pictures but no releases... >.> Im getting impatient... :/ The games looks so friggin cool its should already be released ! xDD :laff::smile::)

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Not for awhile, maybe in a this year, maybe few years later.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
When will this game finally be released?! I've been waiting for years, buddy! I want it out Now! Its doing screenshots and pictures but no releases... >.> Im getting impatient... :/ The games looks so friggin cool its should already be released ! xDD :laff::smile::)
Dude , not meaning to be rude , but no one knows when it releases. How much years have you been waiting 2 -3 ? Because there are people who have been waiting it 10 years. Also instead of this you could help team by searching any talented or good modelers or any sound artists.
Also it may look that game is complete , but it's not. The pictures they are showing is just maybe less than 40% of the game . You haven't seen what isn't done , and how many bugs are in game.

This game is worth waiting years, so keep waiting , hang around the forums.

Last edited:
Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think at some point we decided something like the first trans (big ******* cinematic one) was invincible (and un cancelable) and the rest were open. Or something. Either way it wasn't abuseable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom