Banned for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Hey I got a permanent ban on my first account "Ensidian" with a message saying that I was bypassing it XD

Seriously I'd want my account back :fight:

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Look, I know your true identity. Yes, that real account you have. The one that's been banned a lot... *coughcough*

That's all we need to know. By posting this, you are making multiple accounts, and therefore, bypassing bans. That is a bannable offense.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Look, I know your true identity. Yes, that real account you have. The one that's been banned a lot... *coughcough*

That's all we need to know. By posting this, you are making multiple accounts, and therefore, bypassing bans. That is a bannable offense.
LOLWHAT!? So people actually believe I'm a bypasser lol

Who is that cough cough then?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Look, by posting this you are bypassing bans. By making this account to do this, you are bypassing a ban. So therefore, it's only a matter of time before this one gets banned too.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Look, by posting this you are bypassing bans. By making this account to do this, you are bypassing a ban. So therefore, it's only a matter of time before this one gets banned too.
Holy sh1t I'm out this forums. I wanted to be nice and people just blame me for nothing. Bye.

STOP SENDING MESSAGES HORATIO

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You have 7 accounts by now, good bye...

Status
Not open for further replies.