ssj3 gohan vs ssj3 gohan

Best answers
Hy! Which gohan do you guys think lookks much better, left or right?

Credits for the original model: GG and Kama

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Both are terrible.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't listen to him. He has no joy in life.

They're not bad but Gohans face looks a little pointed and scrunched together. The right one is better in regard to the hair, though.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't listen to him. He has no joy in life.

They're not bad but Gohans face looks a little pointed and scrunched together. The right one is better in regard to the hair, though.
I think all he did was add SS3 hair to an already existing Gohan model. SS3 shouldn't have eyebrows.

And **** you, I have joy in life! Say hi to your mom for me.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah hlev's joy in live is pillow biting. he only wants you to say hi to your mom cause she's the one who encouraged him to come out of the closet with no shame

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah hlev's joy in live is pillow biting. he only wants you to say hi to your mom cause she's the one who encouraged him to come out of the closet with no shame
True.

You suck though.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Besides the fact that the neither hair model fits it, the model itself is kind of bad. I don't know if it's because of the edits or if that's how it originally looked, but I don't like it.
He appears to be wearing shoulder pads and his head looks like it's separate from the head. He doesn't even look like Gohan.

Also, I think the eyebrows disappear for SSJ3.

Best answers

Please no offtopic.
Here is texture without eyebrows, but i don't like how it looks.
I will edit a bit his face tomorrow now it's late :d. By the way Hiev i didn-t just put the hair, i made it to be sticekd to his head, no holes or opher bugs, i will put a link for download tomorow and you can se better
Viper the original looked like that, i will edit his face tomorow to look better. symetric:D.
Anyway i just wanted to know about the hair, which one fits him better.

Best answers
for the ones who forgotten: every modeller started once with simple edits....but if u do edits....why dont u take some higher quality models?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the ones who forgotten: every modeller started once with simple edits....but if u do edits....why dont u take some higher quality models?
How nice of you to speak for every modeler... Nevermind the fact that you're wrong.

Best answers
I'm accualy modeling cars an other stuffs. I haven't modeled any character yet. This editing i'm doing is a hobby, because i like esf, but i want new characters.. . Thank you all for posting, if someone wants those models, pm me an i will send them to you:D.
This topic can be closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom