Refereces: Kai World

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am looking for good, high resolution references from the world of the kai planet. We were going to test some lighting for that map and I could you everything you guys can give us.
I am talking about the planet that the old Kai lives on and SSJ3 Goku fought Kidbuu.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Do you mean the planet that hosted the Other World Tournament, or do you mean the planet that King Kai lives on? I can't find any for the Other World Tournament planet, can't find good pictures of it, but I got plenty on King Kai's planet.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
From everything I looked up it's pretty much just a giant earth with no cities or anything of the like. Hills seemed to be the most prevalent topographical feature on the planet and are almost EVERYWHERE. Lots of grass, some cliffs, and valleys, and of'course the spire which the Z sword rested on. There were very few bodies of water shown on the planet of the Kai's, in the flash-back with the four supreme kai, and the lake surrounding the spire itself.

The most notable and distinguishable feature I could make out was the horizon. Looking to the distance one sees a pink tint in the sky closer to the ground and a veil of hazy white separates it from the vast kinda Slate-Blue that is overhead. One can see more than a few planets of all sizes in the sky.

Hope this helps.

Here is a sprite representation of a large section of land: http://spritedatabase.net/file/2927

Here is an image from the series: View attachment 2127

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From everything I looked up it's pretty much just a giant earth with no cities or anything of the like. Hills seemed to be the most prevalent topographical feature on the planet and are almost EVERYWHERE. Lots of grass, some cliffs, and valleys, and of'course the spire which the Z sword rested on. There were very few bodies of water shown on the planet of the Kai's, in the flash-back with the four supreme kai, and the lake surrounding the spire itself.

The most notable and distinguishable feature I could make out was the horizon. Looking to the distance one sees a pink tint in the sky closer to the ground and a veil of hazy white separates it from the vast kinda Slate-Blue that is overhead. One can see more than a few planets of all sizes in the sky.

Hope this helps.

Here is a sprite representation of a large section of land: http://spritedatabase.net/file/2927

Here is an image from the series: View attachment 2127
The attachment doesn't work for me.

@Damaera thx you got what I needed :)

Best answers
Damaera has awesome pictures of Kai's world but shouldn't there be two versions of that map much like Namek and dying Namek? Kai's world is very beautiful, having many moons and a pinkish horizon before the SSJ 3 transformation. After SSJ 3 the place is very rocky and different, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I have the entire series on my computer and I actually print screened shots from Kai's world before the SSJ 3 fight but I think Dam has that covered. Did you want me to take pictures of Kai's world during the SSJ 3 Goku and Kid Buu fight?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom