Game will never be released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
I really wish it weren't true, but, it is... They'll keep you all waiting another 5 years until their engine won't even work on modern computers and then say "Well sorry guys, we tried." They are just using the ESF game as a means showcase to potential employers, so they can say, Look what I made BOSS! HIRE ME PLZ! ........ (they don't care that much about the game or their fans). We all have NO IDEA how much progress they've made and they won't tell us. There is no "We're about 85% done now guys", or anything else like that... And there is no open beta for testing out current progress.... You're all here just to entertain a fantasy. To fantasize about an awesome DBZ game that you can play online from your PC... Well, I'm here to burst your bubble. It won't happen. Keep on waiting...... I'll be playing other games, because unfortunately, ESF will never be playable to the public.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I really wish it weren't true, but, it is... They'll keep you all waiting another 5 years until their engine won't even work on modern computers and then say "Well sorry guys, we tried." They are just using the ESF game as a means showcase to potential employers, so they can say, Look what I made BOSS! HIRE ME PLZ! ........ (they don't care that much about the game or their fans). We all have NO IDEA how much progress they've made and they won't tell us. There is no "We're about 85% done now guys", or anything else like that... And there is no open beta for testing out current progress.... You're all here just to entertain a fantasy. To fantasize about an awesome DBZ game that you can play online from your PC... Well, I'm here to burst your bubble. It won't happen. Keep on waiting...... I'll be playing other games, because unfortunately, ESF will never be playable to the public.
Pics or get out.
Sources or get out.

But seriously, wha? Why would they make this and never release it? What's the actual gain from never releasing it? Answer me those.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just ignore trolls... Trolls want attention that's all. Only way to kill them = don't give any attention to them, that's all. And it will be released. If it weren't why are you still here ?

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The game will never be release because people keeps whining about it, asking for it and can't just wait until the release date has been announced. And say BULLSHIT saying ESF will never be release because their work progress is too slow. They are not slowing down. The people who ask them about it are letting them slow down because of this disruption. All i got to say is let them work until they are finish with it, and don't blame them for working so hard because they tried to. Just leave them alone and let them complete their game. And stop assuming that there will be no release because there will be.

Like what, you are going to turn into an adult have have no chance to play this mod?... Not trying to be rude but grow up, get a job, do something for your life and stop worrying about the release. Do something else, take a break off the internet and go outside for a fresh-air.

Last edited:
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If people would make positive replies and any such things ,that would inspire the developers,but when someone gives a negative response it makes developers not wanna make the game anymore.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good, we didn't want this game to release.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
So Esf 1.2.3 was given esf 1.3 also.

Status