A bunch of questions

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi guys, I'm new on this forum, and I'd like to greet everyone.
I have to admit I haven't been such a fan of the ESF game, seeing as I haven't got a copy of half life [Well, I do, but it's some kind of retarded version in my country that's not 'counted' as the original], so I haven't been able to play online. I also thought that the developers have stopped working on the project, so that was kind of sad aswell.

But now that I've seen the trailers and everything, I'm really hoping to play this game one day, it is awesome and you guys are doing a very great job.
Now, as the title says, I'm going to ask a few questions. I know some of them don't have answers, but you could at least tell me so without any kinds of insults or such things.

Well, here I go:

1. Is there going to be a way to use Zanzoken in order to fight? For example, in the fighting video, it was shown that you could simple or combo melee someone. What I'm asking is: Would it be possible if you pressed a button that would make you zanzoken, disappeared and reappeared behind the opponent and simple melee'd him instead? Of course, because of the combat system that's currently being done, this would be used alot. So perhaps this would take alot of energy from the person, for it to be something like a one time thing when you're low on health and have to survive at all costs?

2. Year of release? I know this has been asked so many times, and I know there is no definitive answer, but I'd like to ask you guys how long do you think it will take before the game is in a release-able state. By answering the year you think it will be done, you will be doing me a huge favor. But if you have no idea, then that's fine aswell.

3. Are you going to make characters that weren't in the ESF 1.2.3? Such as Adult Gohan? [I'm not sure if he's not in, played it a long time ago]

That's all for my questions, thanks for reading [If you did] and have a nice day everyone!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good morrow, sir! Welcome to this, our humble forum, and may your stay be merry and eventful. And now let us begin to address your questions:

1) Zanzoken is the equivalent of the teleport ability in ESF. It allows you to move from point a to point b in the blink of an eye, and at the expense of ki. I am not sure, however, how this would factor into what ultimately feels like a series of pre-packaged combinations when not employing what we've termed "simple melee".

2) Unknown! The answer you can expect from just about anyone who's anyone is, "It'll be done when its done!". We can not tell you when the mod will be released because we simply do not know.

3) There will be a plethora of new characters to use and abuse in any manner you see fit, to include The Supreme God Emperor Lord Zeonix of Nixion Prime. Truly, a marvel to be behold!

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Good morrow, sir! Welcome to this, our humble forum, and may your stay be merry and eventful. And now let us begin to address your questions:

1) Zanzoken is the equivalent of the teleport ability in ESF. It allows you to move from point a to point b in the blink of an eye, and at the expense of ki. I am not sure, however, how this would factor into what ultimately feels like a series of pre-packaged combinations when not employing what we've termed "simple melee".

2) Unknown! The answer you can expect from just about anyone who's anyone is, "It'll be done when its done!". We can not tell you when the mod will be released because we simply do not know.

3) There will be a plethora of new characters to use and abuse in any manner you see fit, to include The Supreme God Emperor Lord Zeonix of Nixion Prime. Truly, a marvel to be behold!
Wait so there will be more characters than it were in open beta client ? And there will be Zeonix ? :eek:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was asking about 1.2.3, and I assume there will be more than open beta since everything about that was broken and just barely implemented. I can't remember whats public knowledge and what isn't so I'll just let you know that you can play as Broly.

That last part is a lie by the by.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He was asking about 1.2.3, and I assume there will be more than open beta since everything about that was broken and just barely implemented.
ah .. ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom