did you guys finish the Other World Tournament map and the kai's map or update them ?

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
no we did not. There is currently no one working on those maps as we lack the man-power to do so.

I LOVE KITTIES!
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
no we did not. There is currently no one working on those maps as we lack the man-power to do so.
Gather up people. Dev's need help!
Contact all of your known mappers. Help ESF:F become finished faster!
Payment they'll get will be cookies and milk, worth it!

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Im still pro for a 2 release phase .. instead of waiting for the " finished " product.
As this proofs it again , lack of manpower , later release date , wich will get later and later on.

By the time we hit 2020 it will be done.

( im not ungratefull to the coders and Devs , its just that im waiting for so long and every teaser or potw i get more impatient )

i also havew read that they wont release it because a earlier release showed that it could bring the mod down.
I also read that they work when they want to and release things when they want to.
So my question really is , for who are you making it ?? its non profit , the end result will be the same of the game ( its coming from you and no one other than you ) so how can it be that it will bring the mod down ??
People who nag about it , really cant do shit by themselves.
So in how many parts u will release will not make a difference to the real fans.
Just release it in 2 parts , many new coders and or others will get it , play it and contribute.

The path that were walking is not the right one imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am no more
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Im still pro for a 2 release phase .. instead of waiting for the " finished " product.
As this proofs it again , lack of manpower , later release date , wich will get later and later on.

By the time we hit 2020 it will be done.

( im not ungratefull to the coders and Devs , its just that im waiting for so long and every teaser or potw i get more impatient )

i also havew read that they wont release it because a earlier release showed that it could bring the mod down.
I also read that they work when they want to and release things when they want to.
So my question really is , for who are you making it ?? its non profit , the end result will be the same of the game ( its coming from you and no one other than you ) so how can it be that it will bring the mod down ??
People who nag about it , really cant do shit by themselves.
So in how many parts u will release will not make a difference to the real fans.
Just release it in 2 parts , many new coders and or others will get it , play it and contribute.

Remember that they are not making this game as a company and they are developing it in their free time. If they wanted to they could just give up on the game and never release it at all. The best thing you can do now is wait.

I LOVE KITTIES!
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Interesting thing, you're here since 2002 and you are not invited to be a ESF:F tester?
Ooooooooooooooookey. And I thought I knew ESF for a long time.
And don't look at my join date, I never joined forum before when I was kinda kid. Lack of English knowledge didn't let me.

Edit: If you need some help I can browse through my steam friends list and ask them for help. Animators such as P1nky, MaxOfS2D and bit more, or even creating a topic in different forums, I could do anything to speed up ESF:F developing.

Last edited:
I am no more
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
deleted

Last edited:
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I'm all for a phase 2. But on another note, I totally love the Z sword map from 1.2.3. It was bossin.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hmm, Could possibly these map's be made in blender? or worked on through this program?

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Every modeling programm that let's you export in a format that later on could be imported into 3d studio max would work. And if you guys know people that can actually help out, don't hesitate to send them to us. So far there hasn't been anyone who was send to us by the community.

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
check out the thread he made : request
Are you a kiddy ??
Come people see what thread he made , ow biggie ow biggie ....
c' mon man ...
i never ever requested to be a tester , FORCE PIT ACCES U MORRON !

And nvm the FP acces though , its clear to me now

I am no more
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Are you a kiddy ??
Come people see what thread he made , ow biggie ow biggie ....
c' mon man ...
i never ever requested to be a tester , FORCE PIT ACCES U MORRON !

And nvm the FP acces though , its clear to me now
Sorry if i insulted you .... didn't mean to.
Forget all what I said.... ;)

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Sorry if i insulted you .... didn't mean to.
Forget all what I said.... ;)
U didnt insult me , but pls keep ur facts straight next time huh ;)

Grtz

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, you have FP access now. Congrats.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah man. You passed the test. Welcome to the FP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom