A question about ESF Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello Esf Team i have a question about the new game Esf Final
1)i just have to ask no about the release date just about the Percentage
so my question is how much Percentage the game done already ???
Tnx For Help AnyBody !!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I could be wrong but I don't think there's any set number of percentage, with new things developed come new bugs.

The closest to anything I think you can get was in this thread whose purpose was to see what the community would like. A full release or a not fully finished release before, the former won vote wise.

The specific post I'm referring to is this one on page 63.

That's a fair question. As it stands right now both the team and the community are close to being evenly divided. This makes the decision process a little bit more difficult than if the vote split had been something like 70/30.

The team has been reading through the thread comments and both sides have made some good points. Just today internal discussions around ESF's release strategy have spun back up. This isn't going to be an easy decision to make and may take a few weeks to sort out.

Also, just to set some expectations, no! ESF:F is not ready for release. At the current rate of development a phase 1 release could happen sometime late in 2012. A full release wouldn't likely show up until 2013 or later. This can all change as resources come and go, of course.
So that's the best estimation you can go by, and hopefully it's somewhat still like that so we can kick some ass this year or a "later" ;)

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THE GHAME IS 5864% NOT UN FINISHED YOU CAN EXPECT RELEASE IN JUNCEMBURAY 2013BC

THANKS FOR READING MY INFORMATIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom