Sig Sig

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hello ,

I havent made sigs for 12 years now but im trying to get back in the game !!!

What you think ?

( this is a tryout , made it in 10 mins, will make more advanced as i get my fingers around it again ;) )

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Not too shabby but the left Goku's most inner part of the aura shouldn't be black imo. Maybe also make sure the lightning is behind the character not in front. Those are the only parts that could be adjusted in my opinion, rest looks really neat and cool.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too many renders in my opinion. To me having more than 2 renders is pushing it.

Though I do like the lightning brushes and the text.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know this isn't what you were showing off, but I don't like the fact that the first two lines aren't centered and the sig is. I feel like everything should be to the left or everything should be centered.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I know this isn't what you were showing off, but I don't like the fact that the first two lines aren't centered and the sig is. I feel like everything should be to the left or everything should be centered.
If i center them the text of the sig wont be visible, thats why i putted them to the left.

@Shadi
Actually there is some space between te body and the aura, but its to dark so it looks like black i have to agree on that.

@Deathshot
The amount of render dont matter as long as they are nicely going with eachother ( wich i lack on this one :p )

Thnx for the advices and comments , i will try to put it in my next sig.

Grtz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom