💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too much publicity can be a thing with this mod

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if it wasnt for that we would be playing a 3D Chrono Trigger fan remake by now.

Damn square.

Like a Boss? :O
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wasn't quite over that one yet.. thanks for even more tears!!!:cry:

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
It's awesome that it's getting alot of recognition, finally. It looks good and looks like it would feel really fun to play, so it's only natural.

I just hope that you guys are noticed after you release, so that possible Namco, Funi whoever-the-**** that pulls their ballshit can't stop the spreading of the game. And then I'd be awesome if official overrated, milked DBZ games lost like half their damn buyers.

A mod can do better IMO, then an official game (minus singleplayer), ******* pathetic (or vice verse, ******* amazing for the ESF team).

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really? I thought it was their foster baby.
Firstly, DBO hasn't even made it out of Korea and China yet. Secondly, it's solely based on the manga, while FUNi and Toei are anime-centric. So if you ask me, VIZ Media would be the problem once (if ever) DBO gets an international release. Just that I don't think VIZ cares.

🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Namco Bandai holds the rights to DBZ based games release in most parts of the world. My guess is it would be them.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Anything regarding Dragonball/Z/GT in game format goes through Namco Bandai since they obtained the rights from most publishers that previously held them throughout the world what, 4 years ago? DBO is based on these products, I'm also quite sure that the Namco Bandai logo pops up in the Taiwan version of the game, I'd have to reinstall it to be positive, but I'm 90% sure.

EDIT: Here is a list of the publishers for DBO

CJ Internet Corporation, Shanda Games, Namco Bandai Games and Cayenne Tech.

Namco Bandai has the rights for DB games released in America. When/if the time comes, we'll be getting it through them. Unless it takes so long that another bid for the license takes place and they lose it before that time.

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh, right, Namco Bandai. The company being from Japan is news to me (shows how much I care about their games). I wonder if they're as strict about this kind of things as, say, FUNimation.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Kinda offtopic but deverz... wheres ya red color! and admin thingy in your description?!

🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh, right, Namco Bandai. The company being from Japan is news to me (shows how much I care about their games). I wonder if they're as strict about this kind of things as, say, FUNimation.
Well if I'm not mistaken (and I could be, so someone please correct me if that's the case); FUNi, Toei, and Namco Bandai would all have legal precedence to order a C&D.. though corporate law isn't the field I have the most knowledge of.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom