:heart:[Request]Is there a bro...?

Best answers
Is there a bro who would be a real bro to do me a favor for an awesome signature and an avatar? FOR ME?!:scared:
Rikuo sama would be glad if yes. :)
This would be the pic which I would like to be used: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32600000/kyokasuigetsu-time-nurarihyon-no-mago-32639679-1280-800.jpg<---made the arrow to not scare somebody with that eye lol.
A text which is below the eye would be also awesome. The text or I should say name should be: RaiKou
I dunno if somebody is going to do this for me but here are surely some skilled people. If not, still <3
jâne.

edit: lol that heart didnt work.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What do you exactly mean? I could make it for you but where do you want the "RaiKou" text? At the bottom of the image?

Thanks.

Best answers
I mean as it is in my Avatar, there you can read "RaptoR". This time it should just be RaiKou. :)
Would be great. I have to thank you for taking your time.
Uh btw, what I do like is shiny effects so I dunno maybe the eye should shine, just as you can see in my Avatar. I like those styles. If it's not to difficult, would be cool.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I mean as it is in my Avatar, there you can read "RaptoR". This time it should just be RaiKou. :)
Would be great. I have to thank you for taking your time.
Uh btw, what I do like is shiny effects so I dunno maybe the eye should shine, just as you can see in my Avatar. I like those styles. If it's not to difficult, would be cool.
No problem with the shine effect. Just wait like 15 mins so I can do it...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

If it's not as you liked it, tell me and I'll make another one.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
lol you made a signature in 7 minutes o-o

Best answers
I do like it, but as I said I like shiny effects like in the eye it could be much more shiny then it is or make it darker around the eye. The screenshot probably also isn't good quality. Also I think the fond doesn't fit to that screen. I wish I could do it by myself, maybe I'm gonna try it again. :D If you want you still can try around, but I'm fine now I think. Thank you. :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't want one but damn lol
you got some skill there :p

and btw 5:32 to 5:45 = 8+5 = 13 minutes.
I'd manage to make something alike but not in 13 minutes lol

btw whats the font called?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I do like it, but as I said I like shiny effects like in the eye it could be much more shiny then it is or make it darker around the eye. The screenshot probably also isn't good quality. Also I think the fond doesn't fit to that screen. I wish I could do it by myself, maybe I'm gonna try it again. :D If you want you still can try around, but I'm fine now I think. Thank you. :)

I don't want one but damn lol
you got some skill there

and btw 5:32 to 5:45 = 8+5 = 13 minutes.
I'd manage to make something alike but not in 13 minutes lol

btw whats the font called?
Thanks for your support! :D

The font name is counter-strike

Best answers
That's more like it, the font fits better now it's very cuuuuuul. Arigato na. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom