Important !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello. I just wanted to say for those who are new here (don't laugh at me that i'm new too), don't post alot of threads and each about single question (and of course, first of all search if that question is not already answered).Just make one thread e.g called "Some questions" or something like that and ask all the questions there.
Also please don't bump very old threads (those who are answered or older than 1,5 weeks). And understand every thread is not possible(well it is but it's pretty hard to close every thread on the forum) to close.They just stop and no one touches them.
And last but not least - never ask for release date of ESForces 1.3 Final or for the release it self - most of the time you will be considered as noob and no one will tell you anything because no one knows (yes, even the developers). There's a lot of threads about it and no one have the answer, but it's the only topic that can't be answered. It's just released when it's released and done.No updates for open beta or any demos (there was a vote (year ago, I suppose) which determined that everyone wants final release and no demos with limited features.
So yeah keep that in mind and happy 2013 ;)

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am requesting a sticky for this post. Bravo.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Edited the post for more important info ;)
I know the text is long ,but that the situation at the moment and I can't stand when everyone asking the same questions again and again and again (specially those release dates and other stuff like that). People has to understand that.

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't usually do this, but I'm going to make you a moderator, robis. Is that okay with you?

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well it's okay with me ^_^

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm not 14 :p Right now i'm 15 and after 4 months I'll be 16.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't know writing a paragraph about things that have already been said a thousand times is enough to get you forum mod. Also he's 14 so, lol?

You shouldn't talk about our new mod like that. It will get you hefty warnings and you will bring Pain back.

Discord Member
Best answers
You shouldn't talk about our new mod like that. It will get you hefty warnings and you will bring Pain back.
I fear nuhsing! my point remains valid, repeating stuff that has already been said by others shouldn't get you forum mod? You'd think a thread like this would already be stickied though..

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Diomedes was being sarcastic. He's not even a mod.

I'm going to go ahead and close this. The thread was a nice thought, but I don't see any meaningful discussion coming from this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom