Introduction and 2 questions(don't worry none of them are : when it will come out)

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So hello. :) I'm newly registered member ,but i have been here for like 3 years (?) not much, but anyways. Respect for those who are here for 10 years and more.

So I have 2 questions that ,I think, hasn't been asked here ( well at least one of them)

1) Will it be possible to change the camera angle (like in videos e.g Cell Games) ) without ruining the gameplay ?

2) Not so important ,but I think like 1-3 years ago I think saw a post about Esf : Final new features and I can't find it now. I'm not sure , but if there is one, then ,please, give a link. ^_^

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So hello. :) I'm newly registered member ,but i have been here for like 3 years (?) not much, but anyways. Respect for those who are here for 10 years and more.

So I have 2 questions that ,I think, hasn't been asked here ( well at least one of them)

1) Will it be possible to change the camera angle (like in videos e.g Cell Games) ) without ruining the gameplay ?

2) Not so important ,but I think like 1-3 years ago I think saw a post about Esf : Final new features and I can't find it now. I'm not sure , but if there is one, then ,please, give a link. ^_^
Welcome to our forums! Beware the trolls.

2. http://www.youtube.com/user/esforcescom Try to find it there.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh and one more question :rolleyes:

Which OpenGL version ESForces : Final Uses ? I hope not higher than 2.1 ? :-/

P.S With that second question I mean I saw a forum post about it (well If i remember well)

Last edited:
I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thank you so much for that fact sheet ^_^ Maybe there will be option or something about those camera angles. :rolleyes:

Does any one knows which OpenGL version uses the ESForces Final ?(Haven't rode(or read?) the fact sheet yet if there's answer don't answer to this question)

These facts in fact are very epic :

- Throwing only pauses you enough to aim and release now

- More than 1 player can participate in a Power Struggle

- Not entirely new but not known by many, beams can vaporize opponents if the beam is strong enough to kill them

- There is a collision system between characters. Eg. Player A gets thrown into Player B, he will be sent flying away along with Player A.

- Ginyu Body Chance Technique will work properly

- Max 32 player/bots on a map

- Animal AI will be in the game. Dont know what plans they have with it yet.

- Decals for craters and ground marks/skids are being worked on (nothing guaranteed)

- All beam explosions have particle effects now such as dust and rocks aside from their SFX.

- Action/movement blur

- Bloom and Cell Shading options along with others not yet revealed.

- Water and light reflections

- ESF:Final Will Be Released When It Is Finished :fight:

Oh and yeah... the Christmas video was epic but disappointing (0:40 seconds... c'mon ) And the best part was cut out :D : Kamehameha

EDIT: My bad :D that was just a teaser for real video ^_^

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
It wasn't a full thing. It was the teaser for the New Years video.

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Didn't Read my bad ^_^ But the Goku look a bit evil in the POTW. Idk mby that just me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom