1 year = 0 development. (Fake bullshit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
In the last entire year, there's been 0 development. They just repost the same models that have been done for years and videos of shit that has been done for years and pretend like they're still doing anything. The mod is dead and never releasing, these people are full of shit, fact.

--- edit ---

Every week the head dev puts 1 line in goku's *******. In 10 more years his ****-hairs will be finished and they can move onto the shine on Krillin's head....

Stfu this shit should have been done 5 years ago. I know how long the shit takes if you actually sit down and do it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awww...is someone butt hurt that everyone knows your a troll and doesn't take crap? Because, tbh, we don't care. This mod isn't for you and I only wish there was a way to ban people from downloading it so that if is released I won't have to see your trolling ass in-game and hear you whine about how bad this game is because you get your ass kicked every few seconds.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
You must be ******* retarded, I don't play ESF 1.2.fail And Final is never releasing. It's a pipe dream, like your capacity for intellectual thought is.

--- edit ---

If you want you can make a direct connection to my pc and i'll rape u bro

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just leave dude.
If you were part of this you would understand the progress in development.
Just a quick browsing on these boards would give you "some" progress.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
You're a ******* idiot if you think this mod has made any progress at all in the last 3 years.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're a ******* idiot if you think this mod has made any progress at all in the last 3 years.
Yeah! I stand by this statement!
How dare you, ESF team?!
HOW DARE YOU?!

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Implying the Inside Buu map isn't being developed for everyone to see as you're angrily pounding away on your keyboard.

--- edit ---

Also, if that's the case, then why do you care?

Cool story. The mod is never releasing. It's a trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom