Saving PL and starting PL

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello guys , i was kinda thinking and , shouldnt all chars start from 1PL? so when you fight your PL raises slowly at start , but as you develop it raises faster and faster.
And also , idk if this is impleted already , but the game should save our PL automaticly or when we click save(every 1min auto , or we save manualy)
Do you think its good idea? than all chars would be even at start , also the effects of skills should be a bit diffrent , like Kamekameha at 1PL should 90% drain goku, and it would look small.
Also , i would suggest of putting Stamina(Fatique) so while you fight or use skills its drained like KI , except for flying(flying should be KI use only)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If we save PL on players, then someone who played for years will be literally untouchable to someone who just started. Think of PL as Counter Strike money. You start with little and gain more as you play. As for everyone starting at the same PL. That would overpower certain characters due to the nature of their transformations.

The issue should be smaller now, since transformations no longer multiply your PL, but instead only add a fixed amount. The real bonus to the transformation is the speed and HP boost.

Not really sure what you meant with the "effect" thing.

And stamina is already in the game. Been in the open Beta to.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well , i think that saving PL would be so bad idea? :)
and i would put a PL increasing a liltle by litle , so it doesnt take you to reach like 100PL+ in a night , and also i would put some kinda rage mode , which triples your PL when you have 10%(or less) of your health , those 2 ideas would be awesome , also i dont think that someone would be untouchable , if your PL raises by lets say , 0.1 per about 50strikes or so(at start) it would take you 500strikes for 2PL , so that way , it would be more challenging and fun! :)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been suggested 1000 times before and every time the answer is a flat NO!

It creates an unfair advantage for anyone who has been playing longer than someone else.

Imagine you just downloaded the game you boot it up and join a game.
You have 1pl (per your suggestion)
The server you join has some people on it another new guy(10pl maybe) and 3 or 4 people who have been playing for 2 or 3 years and they have over 100,000,000pl each
You aren't going to hurt them and they aren't going to even bother playing with you and if they do hit you, you will be dead before you can blink.
If one of them happens to fire a beam it will take out the whole map.

Powerlevels are designed the way they are to make the game fair, balanced and fun for everyone not just the long time players or the pros.

There is no way anyone will change the dev teams minds on this

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Bleh , so what if some of them reach 100m PL? they could still die if like 10 of guys attack them at same time , since they cant dodge 24/7 :p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be like the farmer from the first episode trying to take down SSJ3 Goku it wouldn't happen

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think its possible to make 1 server like this, i dont see why would it be a problem xD

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He means an AMXX pluggin that does it for you. You can basically do that in 1.2.3 already. But it would only work on a server basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom