Season's Greetings!

Best answers
I used to post casually here between 2001-2004 under the username: AreKu. That was a long time ago and I don't expect anyone to remember me. This was one of the first forums I have ever been a part of, and it has a fond place in my memories. I just can't remember the password to my old account and I don't have access to the e-mail address associated with that username, so I made this new one.
:cool:
It's been so long since I've been here last and I had no idea ESF was still being worked on. The footage for the Final version looks like the quality of a Half-Life 2 mod; Can't wait to play that! Anyway, I look forward to posting and meeting you all on the forums.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am quite positive I remember you from those old days. Welcome back! It's always refreshing to see renewed/continuing interest in the team's work after so many years!

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Isn't there anyway to speak to an admin in order to restore your older account? I mean if you do know the email address associated with it.. :/ there has to be some kind of way for you to prove it was yours :)

Welcome to the forums again though! :)

Best answers
Hey Majin_You, your name is one that's tough to forget! Baaja, I submitted a request to restore my account but haven't heard back yet. We'll see how that goes!:smile:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you ask Skyrider.

He's the one to ask, or PM me and I can take a crack

Best answers
I just sent Skyrider a message. Thanks for the warm welcome and all the encouragement!

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I think I remember you too. Name rings a bell anyway. But I doubt many will remember me :)

Welcome back regardless!

Best answers
I think I remember you too. Name rings a bell anyway. But I doubt many will remember me :)

Welcome back regardless!
I think I remember your name. Did you used to play around with 3d modelling back in the day? (Then again, did anyone not?) I've decided to pursue the recovery of my old account. Soon I'll once again have access to the oldest archaeological internet evidence of my existence! Thanks for the warm welcome, by the way, the community is as lovable as it ever was.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Any luck with your old account?

What about the other options I mentioned?

Best answers
I got a message back from Skyrider, and he said he'd help me. I don't mind waiting a bit, for now, as long as I can post I'm happy.:smile: Thanks for being so helpful. I gotta say, this forum's community feels friendly, warm and rich.

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Oh crap, Grega is on my tail...RUN! :p
I dabbled in 3d modeling, did some sounds and signatures back when a lens flare was still cool :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom