New here

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi all , proobies or seniors , sup guys? i would just like to say hi to all of you and ask couple of questions if possible ;)
Since when is this little group here? :D
Where can i download the game?
What HL do i need?
Is game open?
Whats up peeps? :cool:

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF's been started in like 2000s.
You can download the game by pressing Downloads and going into Full Releases section under version Beta 1.2.x (1.2.3), as it's the most stable one.
You need the original Half-Life on Steam.
The final version of the game is still under development and the release date is unknown yet.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah , thanks guys , i downloaded it already , but i got have Half-Life since i gota pay $7.99+ to get it.
No paypal(not allowed in my country) -.-'

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Fuzzy none fits me , only Payza is allowed in my country , and i dont have cash to buy Half-Life xD

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ask Grega he's from your country and still managed.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Did you see what i wrote?
I Dont have cash to buy Half-Life from steam -.-'

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't play ESF without Half-Life.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cant i use normal Half-Life downloaded from torrent/google?

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cant i use normal Half-Life downloaded from torrent/google?
that is something you should ask Valve, pls make sure you include your address as well so that they can get back to you :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
that is something you should ask Valve, pls make sure you include your address as well so that they can get back to you :)
Lol.

No you can't. HL is pretty cheap these days.

There are certain times of the year when Steam gives HL at a cheaper price sometimes even 1$ if Im not mistaken.

Also, there have been free Half Life Giveaways here courtesy of community members.

Good luck.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ok , i found Half-Life , but now i cant find any server xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok , i found Half-Life , but now i cant find any server xD

You wont find servers unless you buy the game. It's $10. Seriously, it's not that much for a game. Let alone you wont get support in these forums if you are using a torrented game.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
haha $10 maybe isnt much for you , but thats a lot in my country man. -.-' ;( :cry:

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah, I'm gonna have to explain it to you in the most detailed way now because you're clearly not getting what Raven and the others are trying to explain to you.

Okay, you seem to have some conflict by dealing with the fact that you need Half-Life to play ESF

No HL = No ESF

Please note that this is a MODIFICATION FOR Half-Life, which means it uses Half-Life's resources to install the game. Without these resources than there's no way to install it. I'm not going to go into full detail about what exactly a MOD is because you should understand this by now.
Now don't talk about pirating here aswell. Especially infront of the forum, if you pirated HL then you don't get support. Don't lie to us by saying that 10 bucks is heaps for your country because you or your parents won't allow you to buy HL

Also I don't get what's the deal with you complaining how expensive HL is for you on the forum. That's something for your nose to stick up with Valve because we didn't make HL or Steam and we certainly can't change the price. If it's too expensive then SAVE UP some money.

Good Things Come to those who WAIT

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
for Eu countries , Serbia isnt yet in Europian Union xD
So no PSC here :(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dang. Well last thing you can do is hit the local gamestores to see if any of them have it available in CD-Rom format and register the CD-key on STEAM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom