Why i won't be playing 1.3

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Because Aimbots run rampant on 1.2.3 And devs here just deny they are even able to run on esf.

Well, they do. So does C/S / Halflife Speed hack.

So Does disable Hack (Makes it so while they hold a button you can't do anything at all, person usually presses it for just a few seconds before they attack you.)

So does a variety of other hacks.

Why would i want to play a game i've waited 9 years for... when the Devs won't even admit the previous playable version is stormed with hacks...

No to meantion the Script / Binding where people can just press a direction key once then hold it to swoop in 1.2.3 breaking the intended gameplay which was to have to double tap, like a man..

I've gotten no reasonable replies to this subject, and i doubt i will get any reply other then.

"stfu noob no hax werk in esfz derp." Yeah, yeah they do, bro.

And ESF final will be all the same, handful of real men trying to play like men.

And a buncha retarded kids with aimbots and speed hacks and scripts.
Some of them even just set themselves up as a max difficulty bot and simply sit there and watch you lose pretending they're epic.

Whatever... It's really not worth waiting 2 more years to play a cheater fest.

It'd be one thing if the dev team could actually say: "Hey we noticed that about 1.2.3 and are taking steps to make aimbot / etc impossible to use in 1.3"

But I have yet to read this from a Dev'r

--- edit ---

By ALL MEANS if you want proof, let me know, I'll have you come to my ESF Server and show you all these hacks.

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
This may be hard to believe, but no one that you're playing against is using aimbot. They're just very good at the game.

At worst they're using a script that lets you start swooping after pressing w instead of double tapping it.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
First of all, yes they are. I downloaded it and it works exactly as i suspected. Second of all, there is also Speed hack (which lets you set how fast you move.) and as well Disable hack, as i meantioned before.

And yes, on steam servers.

--- edit ---

First of all, yes they are. I downloaded it and it works exactly as i suspected. Second of all, there is also Speed hack (which lets you set how fast you move.) and as well Disable hack, as i meantioned before.

And yes, on steam servers.
Stop denying my shit without even knowing. Just because you're too dense to realize that Aimbot is real and works just fine in ESF and are too dumb to go find it and download it to prove such to yourself.... Doesn't mean it's not there.

Just because you refuse to look at something and see it's real, doesn't mean it's not.

--- edit ---

I guess it's just way too much to ask that the Devs notice this and take steps to eliminate it from 1.3

Can't just close out scripting and make it impossible to use third party programs can we? Likely because one of the Devs needs an aimbot to play...

ESF Old Timer
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Well if you say about all the haxorz and aimbots why not come with proof??
Why we need to ask first instead posting with your first post.
But then again I want to see your proof.
Make a nice and good video where it is very clear that we can see a hack.
I prefer my self more then 1 hack in a vid. Just to be sure if you know what I mean.

Still dont see the reason why not playing ESF Final.
I bet you will try it anyway when it comes out :D
And the best part of this you dont have to wait for another 2 years.
You know why??
Because no one ever asked you to wait for it in the first place :D

The Prodigy
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I've played countless hours of ESF over the course of many years, and I've got quite good at it. ESF is one of those games where the skill ceiling is so high that you can get ridiculously good at the game to the point where beginners think it's unrealistic.

In the span of about 7-8 years I've came across maybe 4 actual aimbotters. None of which, actually had the skill to even rival any of the top players of ESF in 1.2.3. ESF is much more than just aiming. I've never actually seen a "speed hack" or a "disable hack" in my years of ESF. I have however, been accused of speedhacking, aimbotting, and all the likes mostly by beginners who simply don't understand the gameplay well.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I've never seen a cheater on a Steam server. And I've been playing for years. I think you're just one of those noobs who get beaten instantly, can't figure out how someone can be that good, and decide that they cheat.

I had encountered some people with aimbots on non-Steam servers, though.

Last edited:

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I've played countless hours of ESF over the course of many years, and I've got quite good at it. ESF is one of those games where the skill ceiling is so high that you can get ridiculously good at the game to the point where beginners think it's unrealistic.

In the span of about 7-8 years I've came across maybe 4 actual aimbotters. None of which, actually had the skill to even rival any of the top players of ESF in 1.2.3. ESF is much more than just aiming. I've never actually seen a "speed hack" or a "disable hack" in my years of ESF. I have however, been accused of speedhacking, aimbotting, and all the likes mostly by beginners who simply don't understand the gameplay well.
You should probably listen to Ren. Ren doesn't want to say it because he's modest, but he's the best player to have ever played this game. Even better than Loki, and Loki literally played 26/7.

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
You should probably listen to Ren. Ren doesn't want to say it because he's modest, but he's the best player to have ever played this game. Even better than Loki, and Loki literally played 26/7.
True Story.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
For the record aimbot is useless in ESF. All it would do is cause you to get one head on after another. The technique is to aim round the attack angle of the person swooping towards you and hit him on the side with a single mouse motion. No aimbot can do that. So yes aimbots are there, but are useless and anyone relying on an aimbot would be taken apart by a mediocre ESF player easily.

As for speedhacks. Yes they exist. Though ive only seen 2 or 3 people using them on servers that allow non-STEAM players to join. And checking their status, guess what. It was all non-STEAM players.

That aside, speedhackers usually only follow one and the same pattern. So once you figure them out, they are powerless.

But if you wish i can play you in 1.2.3

Now im not the best player (far from it, in my best days i could only get to about 10 to 3 against some of the top european players), im just abbove average in skill level and you can be the judge as we play (provided you are from europe because 200 ping in ESF can be a nightmare to play though some people can manage that).

@Ren speedhacks on ESF usually make the player move like hes teleporting, but because of that they only move in a straight line. The real danger from that hack is advanced melee. The speedhack shoots 50 or so melee arrows at you within a few seconds. But thats all it does. You can easily counter it if your focus is on the person using it.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Mm.

What they say about the skill ceiling is true.

I've seen people go 96-3, which for someone such as Ren, isn't even that good.

And these people aren't hacking. It's just, the game allows you to get stupid good.

The only real thing I hate is the Scripting, like you mentioned, besides that, it's fine.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man here is another kid who probably got his butt kicked pretty bad by someone and thought they were hacking.

BTW Speed Hacks don't help much in ESF. The only area I have ever seen Hackers in ESF were non-Steam Players.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers

While this is true, there are many admitted +forward scripters (single tap to swoop) from Europe that piss me off... +forward, while it may seem like a trivial advantage, actually helps out a sh!t ton at the higher levels...

But yeah... ESF is one of the only games I've ever seen that relies on pure skill, aka no button mashing, to get good. And once you play enough, it just sort of "clicks"...
Just has a massive learning curve...

Hopefully ESF 1.3 embraces this uniqueness.

Last edited:
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
sorry guys I was playing against him : /

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
scumbag loki

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Ren put it very nicely.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL.

What are these scripts? Some sort of binds ? As in /bind W forward forward ?
Similar. But yea there are 2 scripts in use for ESF 1.2.3 in europe. The turbo/powerup script and the swoop script.

The turbo/powerup script activates turbo every time you recharge your KI. So you never really loose turbo unless you get hit.

The swoop script is just that. You swoop with a single tap instead of with 2.

Another script people might use is the teleswoop script. Basically teleport + swoop start. Though only lower level players might use that one as its a lot easier to do it manualy.

Dudemeister
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
In the last two years I've only encountered players using the scripts Grega described. Granted, I didn't play that much, but that's mostly because one or more of those players entered the server, got a high enough PL then proceeded to beam rape the server.
That is not fun.
Playing against the rare pro player is, however.

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Despite the advantage these scripts give you, they can also be disadvantageous to use. The swoop script pretty much guarantee's that your gonna either do a normal teleport on either side, or a forward tele-swoop since you can never really just hit forward once. That seems minor but all you have to do is just be patient and he'll set himself right up for a hit.

That turbo aura script could be useful, especially since it seems like it changes your hitbox in some way. You may have noticed it's slightly easier to angle hit people with an aura on. But, it makes it alot easier to chase people down. You will ALWAYS run out of mana faster than any one else if you're swooping with turbo on. and if they're any good they will be able to chase you down before you can take advantage of your script. (remember, you regain energy slower with aura activated)

There's my nerdy diagnosis of the day. Simply put, cheats ain't got nothing on a good player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom