Great job on the mod.

Best answers
I wasn't sure where to post this, I didn't find any appreciation thread but I used to play ESF very long ago and it was my favorite mod and I still love it.

It's literally been about a year since I last came to this forum though and I was wondering if the mythical 1.3 finally came out, to my dismay it was not.

What I was greeted by though were the latest news, specially the new explosions, day/night cycle and the melee system and oh my god, I don't know how to react, I was baffled, it's been a long time since anything made me react and these videos made me react heavily, my mind was blown at how much the game changed, at how awesome it looks.

I would pay for a game like that in a jiffy but failing that I'll be donating instead.

So yeah, I just wanted to congratulate the team, that is some AMAZING work right there, extremely surprised and happy, my favorite Dragon Ball Z games have been the Budokai Tenkaichi series and these videos made me believe that I will enjoy this even more whenever it comes out, it's been an extremely long time but that work is outstanding.

Great job guys.

Last edited:
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've always enjoyed ESF more than any other Dragon Ball game, hands down =D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom