Why even make this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
Best answers
Why even make this game? People just use aimbots, script/bind up command cascades, and otherwise speedhack and cheat in various other ways; pretending they're so great at the game.

It will happen, there is no way to stop it, even on steam network / protected games.

Yes it does ruin the game and make it unplayable.

No you have no way to stop it.

--- edit ---

Also by the time you launch this version there'll be like 5 players on launch day... Since you've all put off a beta / bare-bones launch for so long most people gave up waiting assuming it was a bad joke. btw this website is junk, has me loading to send my reply for 10 minutes, on a 100meg out, 1 gig in bandwith, epic bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Project Manager
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
we create this game because we like to, we are also quite confident that there will be more than 5 players when we launch the game. Oh and you must be mistaken, your connection by CableAmerica in St. Robert does only provide up to 15 Mbps downstream and up to 2 Mbps upstream, just saying :smile:

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
There aren't that many cheaters on Steam servers.

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
There are a few that cheat to some degree, but the vast majority of people that seem like they are cheating simple aren't. That's a staple of this game, being able to become absurdly good at it. To the point where I have fought and beaten hackers and scripters on this game, myself.

And hell, I even still play with the default 4 mouse sensitivity in-game.

Sorry to say it but the reason it seems like everyone is cheating is because you just haven't become good enough, yet. It's all about timing, response, and energy management.

Back when I was in school and 1.1 was still out, you know what I did in my spare time? Set the bots to highest difficulty and just fight them. The bots have instant reflexes at their max as well as about a 3-shot kill capability. I learned how to teleport and hit people simultaneously and instantaneously, dodge and weave until I could get the right hit in, and take full advantage of those times where your down for energy or just got out of a teleport/swoop.

Last edited:

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread doesn't even deserve a response.

Like a Boss? :O
๐ŸŒ  Staff
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Oh and you must be mistaken, your connection by CableAmerica in St. Robert does only provide up to 15 Mbps downstream and up to 2 Mbps upstream, just saying :smile:
LAWL pwned! :D

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like some butthurt kid who got his ass beat a few times in this game by some of the pro players and has come to cry and bash. Rofl!

ESF Old Timer
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
You know I think Deathshot is right lol.
Or this guy have serious issues in his life.
But make a post like that is still funny.
And Raven owns on his comment :D

Best answers
talking about issues......why the hell did you guys even respond to this? i saw it yesterday and all i thought is lets ban him and forget him.
we all know even if that development still takes 2 years.......after the release there will be players like hell........and of course there are cheater in steam. but because he acts so noobish he maybe only means a powerlevelchanger or something.he joined a server and there was one with huge powers. anyway.......this doesnt deserve a respond at all.....shame on you all!

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
We don't ban for differing opinions

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
This isn't a diffrence in opinions anymore imo lol
And staying polite wouldn't hurt to...

Also the website works nearly perfect for me :eek:
Only the forum has some troubles with internet explorer for me but that's about it...

About the hacks.
Why even bother making any game if it comes to hacking?
Every game i know has hacks or glitches.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Unless he means telensense from ecx as a hack...

The very best there is.
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
About the hacks.
Why even bother making any game if it comes to hacking?
Every game i know has hacks or glitches.
Very true. Developing complex software without errors is impossible. For commercial software, it's sometimes not economically viable to fix these, too. That's why many games are totally bug-ridden.

Wannabe Beta Tester
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Sounds like some butthurt kid who got his ass beat a few times in this game by some of the pro players and has come to cry and bash. Rofl!
I've been there man...

Damn pro's think they are so tough... *mindless rambling*

๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Honestly I've never seen any member of this forum responding nice to a critique. Why don't you just add a forum rule to forbid giving the mod a bad review? :s

Dudemeister
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Honestly I've never seen any member of this forum responding nice to a critique. Why don't you just add a forum rule to forbid giving the mod a bad review? :s
When I'll see a thread giving a proper critique, with valid points and written in English, I'll respond nicely.
This guy starts off with a bad title, complains about cheaters in a mod of an online game, then proceeds on insulting the website because his internet speed can't handle it and making predictions about the number of players ESF will have at launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom