New*** and servers

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey guys

I discovered that mod yesterday and i have a few questions. Why my servelist cant show me europe servers ? I cant play on american ones cause my ping is too high and im not able to react that fast. Again question is why i cant join Polish (my country) server becouse of protocol 48 (i have original copy of hl1) ? If someone could, please give me some ip for Polish or European servers.
Thanks for help and sorry for my bad english :)

Last edited:
The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You need Half-Life in Steam. If you have Half-Life, you should also have a CD key. Simply activate the key on Steam and you're good to go. Well, except for having to download Half-Life again, that is.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have. All is working but threre is no european servers on serverlist only American. I found Polish server but its protocol 47 and i have protocol 48 so i cant join.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ah, the other way round. Well, then this server is a non-Steam server. As for other European servers, I can't help you with that right now. I don't have 1.2.3 installed.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I could host a few servers in Europe, if there would be enough players who would play.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
One player you already have :)

Best answers
These servers are Lithuanian, so i assume u wont have a high ping there, since ure from Poland. :)
ESFORCES.LT FREE FIGHT - 77.241.199.83:27015
ESFORCES.LT DUEL ARENA - duel.esforces.lt:27016

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Thanks!
Ping is better than someone of Polish servers :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom