New Here!

Best answers
Hello there!Is my first time here so I have to ask you what esf is eligible for play right now?As you can see I own a original copy of Counter Strike.So that means I am able to play the game?Sry but I am new so I don't now what do I have to do.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Hello and welcome Madallyn,

Currently ESF 1.2.3 beta is the right version to play. The development team is currently busy with ESF:Final, this is the latest version which isn't released yet and will be released when it's done(there's no release date yet).
You will need to buy the original Half-life as Counter-strike isn't compatible with ESF. But HL is only 10 bucks or so.

Good luck

Best answers
So I need HL to be able to play this game.I own on another account Half Life Deathmach and Half Life Lost Coast.Are this compatible with ESF?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As long as it's Half-Life Deathmatch (should be named just Half-Life, though) and NOT Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, you should be okay.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's talking about Half-Life 2 Deathmatch which once upon a time could've been gotten for free.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's talking about Half-Life 2 Deathmatch which once upon a time could've been gotten for free.
He wrote "Half-Life Deathmatch" and that's how Half-Life 1's MP is commonly referred to. Of course he likely meant HL2DM since he didn't add 2 to Lost Coast neither, but I don't think you're in a position to tell me what he is talking about, since I subtly told him that as long as he means HLDM (and not HL2DM) (kinda implying that I'm well aware of such a possibility), he should be okay.

Just saying.

Last edited:
Best answers
O pls stop arguing I was wrong i wanted to say HL2DM.My foul.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're gonna need to buy Half-Life 1 then.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers