Help|can u pls tell me where can i find normal bots for 1.3 openbeta?

Just smile :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i am using the bots from 1.2.3 but after few min it crash can someone give me link for good bots that doesnt crash the game :D ?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I suppose you are not using steam which might be the cause of the problem entirely?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wasn't the don't use bots in the ESF open beta 1.3, because they will crash your game, some sort of law?

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No you didn't. Anyway, the Open Beta is not supported. Same goes for bots in the Open Beta.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i did it says i signed in with steam....

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe. But you didn't do so in the validation system. LeeZarock linked all the relevant stuff earlier in this thread.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure I really understand why your making him go through hoops just to tell him that open beta isn't supported.

Yeah dude, unfortunately there weren't any bots specifically for the open beta. Just the bots from 1.2 which were not stable and they caused alot of crashing.

Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I'm not sure I really understand why your making him go through hoops just to tell him that open beta isn't supported.

Yeah dude, unfortunately there weren't any bots specifically for the open beta. Just the bots from 1.2 which were not stable and they caused alot of crashing.
Word.

In addition, this guy seems to have Steam he tried to add me on it earlier and I just added me.

Also I hope this guy's post answered what you needed!

Thanks, Dark.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers

ah ok thx man

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom