ESF:F Blocking

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
So, we haven't heard much about it. Will it work the same way as 1.2.3 did? Or should we xpect something that uses the bonus points too? I mean it would be awesome and balanced if you could use your bonus points defensively as well as offensively. Will you still be able to block struggle beams and stuff?

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I heard you like blocking, so I put a block in your block so you can block while you block.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:smile: so you can now block nice to block when you block really

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Imma throw a block at your blocky heads lol. I mean to say will you be able to block any of the melee combos you are hit with? In that gameplay footage I haven't seen anybody block at all I don't think. Or are the block animations not made yet?

Nevermind, I found the answer:
1.) Attack hit
2.) Animation plays
3.) Attacked player flies away from attacker

Only the second point length differs between the 3 choices as well as how the attacked player is hit. The rest of the systems work identically.

So once you are hit, you are hit, with no chance to counter or block. If you block, then you block. Its as simple as that.

The blocks are also all quick, to allow you to counter after the attack fails. If the attacker fails to respond to your block, its his own fault.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom