Fatality with Melee (Wall Hits)

Best answers
Fatality with Melee (Wall Hits)

Hello, I'm starting to play ESF are the basics but always when I play I removed very quickly.

I want to learn or know how to bounce on the floor for my enemy, with the right clip (FFS - Fast Fast Step).

I can barely do 2 hits in a row on the floor, the third does not hit. I read about a bug that exists in the game, to hit more often.

If someone could help would be very grateful.

This message was translated by google from Spanish to English. If there are spelling mistakes, I was not.

Discord Member
Best answers
you are asking for us to tell you how to exploit the game .... wtf? is this allowed?

and why this say LATEST POTW !?!??!

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OK I'll try and help you, to your first question, "Hello, I'm starting to play ESF are the basics but always when I play I removed very quickly.": Search up a guide on how to play ESF. And the part "when I play I removed very quickly", I'm guessing that means either
1: You get dropped from servers quite frequently, or
2: You die very quickly,
if it's 1, then check your internet connection, if it's 2, again I say search up a guide on how to play ESF.
To your second question, "I want to learn or know how to bounce on the floor for my enemy, with the right clip (FFS - Fast Fast Step)." I'm gonna guess you mean when you get hit onto the floor, you wanna know how to jump off it quickly (because you've probably seen other people do it), on how to do that, before you hit the ground, hold the jump button, and WHEN you hit the ground, wait a second or two, then release the jump button (pretty sure)
To your third question "I can barely do 2 hits in a row on the floor, the third does not hit. I read about a bug that exists in the game, to hit more often.". I'm guessing you mean that it's hard to do a combo of more than 2 hits, the answer to that question is that the creators of ESF MEANT to do that, they WANTED it to be hard to get more than two hits in a combo. Anyway, hope this helps :D . Si usted no puede entender nada de lo que acabo de decir, a continuación, siga este enlace: http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&...two hits in a combo. Anyway, hope this helps,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom