Characters

Legendary Super Saiyan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Will there be anymore added Chars to the game? I know there is Goku Gohan Vegeta Krillin Piccolo Trunks Freiza Buu Cell Ginyu Androids, but will there be more?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. We dont even have all of those finished. Let alone be planning to add more >.<

And then there were none.
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
If I could have anything, I would play as Dendei. Useless in a fight, but he can resurrect people. Well, heal them, but he was awesome.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I could have anything, I would play as Dendei. Useless in a fight, but he can resurrect people. Well, heal them, but he was awesome.
... No. Dende is not awesome.

Dabura would be original character with a variaty of attacks :)
Agreed. Dabra is pretty badass. And unique. And badass. But let's face it, he won't be in because he wasn't important to the story enough. And because they're lazy. And because he's too badass.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i had to put a reason, its because he has no buddies, no transformations and no attacks that wouldnt be OP or otherwise broken (the whole spit to stone thing). The only thing going for him would be melee where DT and Dalte could have him spawn different weapons for the combos.

Oh AND because we are lazy ^^

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Haha gotta love the fact that they're not even trying to hide it xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i had to put a reason, its because he has no buddies, no transformations and no attacks that wouldnt be OP or otherwise broken (the whole spit to stone thing). The only thing going for him would be melee where DT and Dalte could have him spawn different weapons for the combos.

Oh AND because we are lazy ^^
The king of demons does not need buddies.. he is badass.

You could always give him Yakon and Cui :)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The king of demons does not need buddies.. he is badass.

You could always give him Yakon and Cui :)
You mean Pui Pui. It would be pretty fun to go around with Yakon, detransforming opponent Super Saiyans. Pui Pui, on the other hand, sucked like noone else.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the arrogant dude who vegeta owned :)
Couldnt remember what he was called. thanks

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yakon couldnt even fly ^^

And since my lazy joke made me receive an earful :'(

Ill clarify for anyone who thought it wasnt a joke.

The "And because we are lazy thing" was a joke.

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
If I had to choose a character to be added, it would be Tien. Now before anyone says anything, yes I know there was a failed Tien community project, and I know that he will not be added. Just wanted to mention the bald triclops because I think he is badass, and would be the perfect 'buddy' for Krillin (or Kuririn for those that prefer it). I'd suggest Yamcha as being a buddy too, but he is pretty much useless. :laff:

Discord Member
Best answers
dabura would b pretty badass .... having the OP abilities could b what balances him since he cant transform ....

and ahve u ever tried spitting on someone ine ESF .... it'd b damn near impossible. maybe if u do land it it only lasts for a few attacks like a combo thing. and being able to switch with buddy system like ginyu force would suffice as transformations. those guys in majin series dont even get recognized lol. along with android 16 ... where is that guy 0o

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you should be deleted

It's a funny pic

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
and what about mr. Satan? after all, he is the greatest martial arts champ of the world:D he could have majin buu and that little puppy as buddies and with his awsome jetpack to fly :p

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and what about mr. Satan? after all, he is the greatest martial arts champ of the world:D he could have majin buu and that little puppy as buddies and with his awsome jetpack to fly :p
Mr. Satan didn't have a jetpack.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I knew it that they are lazy so thats why there will be no canon character or even characters that were in dbz manga. Yea i know Grega said that they've made a decision that there would be no canon characters but you know what i think? Your decision is just stupid no offence but is true. The mod would be more cooler more playable if there is more characters to chose MORE FUN. I dont see me playing almost on with only like with 12-15 characters of course at the begining it would be fun even with those 14 character later on it will be boring. And even if you say like about the balance. You are guys smart so i believe balance stuff shouldn't be a big trouble for you. Or you might say wait an ECX clone NOOOOOOOOO that thing was way unbalnced. ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom