Bonus Melee System.....

Best answers
I've become extremely anxious as of late about this game, I know it'll be a while before a release hits but I HAVE to ask........

Will you guys reveal more footage of the new bonus system any time soon? (footage other than whats in the ESF: Final Melee System video)
Is there alot of work that needs to be done as far as the bonus melee system?
I vaguely remember something about a bonus system for energy beams has been implemented, is this finished? Can someone expand on this?

By the way will someone make sure I got this right.......from what I've seen so far you can use points you get from melee to "amp up" the already existing attacks. The bonus system is tiered (3 tiers), the default button being "c" - for tier one you press "c" once then follow up with either a combo, simple or throw attack. For tier 2 you press "c" twice then follow up with either a combo, simple or throw etc....

My last question for this tier system is this: will a tier 1 combo be the same as a tier 2 combo and as a tier 3 combo as far as looks? Or will each tier of the same type of melee be different?

once again you guys are doing awesome, I can't waiiiiit >.>

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[video=youtube;2wipyoYdawI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wipyoYdawI&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Am not sure if this is the video you watched, but it answers a couple of your questions. Skip to 1:12 if you don't want to watch the whole thing.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Epic, I have not seen that vid before

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My last question for this tier system is this: will a tier 1 combo be the same as a tier 2 combo and as a tier 3 combo as far as looks? Or will each tier of the same type of melee be different?
Well they are different. First of all they have different names (tier 1, 2 and 3). Secondly you need for tier 1 less points than for tier 2 and tier 2 need less points than tier 3. Why is that so? Obviously tier 1 < tier 2 < tier 3 (i mean the damage each tier mades) - everything else would make no sense at all.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He was mainly asking about how the attacks of each tier would look.

They look different, as shown in the video.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love watching that video... always gets me amped up :)

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I think the melee system that have set up in ESF Final looks really good. I'm looking forward to this game. There might be little room for improvement on certain things, but they have a really good combat system so far.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait until you truly see it in action, it will blow your mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom