Will ESF 1.2.3. Fit onto A Usb Stick ?

Best answers
Hi
Can someone tell me If ESF.1.2.3. And all the Add-ons will fit onto a Single USB stick ?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The question is, why would you put it on a USB stick? What's the reason / purpose?

Best answers
The question is, why would you put it on a USB stick? What's the reason / purpose?
Because I Downloaded The Mod at my friend's house And i want to Put It on a usb stick so I can bring it to my house and download it ( He has internet And I just have mobile )

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If you only have a mobile (hence your mobile posts), how were you planning to play ESF at your own home once you "bought" Half-Life? Steam requires an online internet connection in order to download, install and log-in.

Best answers
If you only have a mobile (hence your mobile posts), how were you planning to play ESF at your own home once you "bought" Half-Life? Steam requires an online internet connection in order to download, install and log-in.
I did not know that as I said I am new to this I thought all you had to do was have a hl game and.the mod to play (i.did not know it needed Int. Conn.) And steam

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is a multiplayer game and you would need an internet connection to play with friends. There are bots but they are not perfect

Steam as Skyrider told you previously manages your games and is needed for all Valve and many other games now.
The first time you load steam you will need to be online and you will need to login and download updates then you can put it in offline mode and will not need an internet connection again.

You could also do some research yourself or properly read what people tell you before getting upset.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It depends on the size of the USB. Compare the size of the files with the size of the USB.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed.

It's like asking will this fit in a box.

The obvious answer is, How big is your box?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom