any direction hit

Earth's Guardian
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
will u be able to hit the opponent in any direction chosen like an up hit ,down hit, left/right hit:s with simple melee instead of just hitting them forward

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean with "hit in any direction"? The hit animation or the direction the opponent is sent flying to after the hit?

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Aside that you can do that for left or right in 1.2.3 already.

That would be silly. Its like hey i punch you straight in the face, but for some reason you fly to my left O.O

You will have more control over the blow back with combo melee though

Discord Member
Best answers
am pretty sure u can do that in 1.2.3 u just have to have ur last hit b in that direction and it has to b a strong red one i believe.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Not advanced melee.

No one with half a brain uses that in a real fight.

Discord Member
Best answers
i dunno .... it can be nice sometimes hehe .... for noobie pwnage KHEKHEKHEKHE and doing it actually randomly isn't so bad. u can get some really nice hits in, just dont expect any combos to hit though.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
i dunno .... it can be nice sometimes hehe .... for noobie pwnage KHEKHEKHEKHE
What exactly according to you is pwnage? Because with simple melee you'd own a noob much faster.

Discord Member
Best answers
because then newbs go .... WTF WHAT WAS THAT COMBO !!!! HOW YOU DO THOSE MULTI HITS !!! WHOA WHOA WHOA !! U SO PRO !!! PLEASE TELL ME !!! PLEASE TELL ME !!! I SUCKA YO DICK FOR TO KNOW !!!

they will never say that to you when u just kill em and they never even see u hehehe

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
because then newbs go .... WTF WHAT WAS THAT COMBO !!!! HOW YOU DO THOSE MULTI HITS !!! WHOA WHOA WHOA !! U SO PRO !!! PLEASE TELL ME !!! PLEASE TELL ME !!! I SUCKA YO DICK FOR TO KNOW !!!

they will never say that to you when u just kill em and they never even see u hehehe
then read the manual, it's made for that purpose :p.. so you know how to play!

Best answers
Aside that you can do that for left or right in 1.2.3 already.

That would be silly. Its like hey i punch you straight in the face, but for some reason you fly to my left O.O

You will have more control over the blow back with combo melee though
What if they punch them with a left hook? Do they fly forward? What if they do what they did in the actual show where they ball their hands up and slam them on the head and they go flying down (spike)?

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If you hit someone when swooping left, hell get hit and fly to the left, same for the right.

Badassologist Ph/D
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
faster with no style!
dude you can put way more style and individuality when you use basic. Adv melee just looks like some matrix BS. I'd much rather kick someone to the floor > teleport to their landing spot and knock them back into the air > kick them into a cliff > charge a beam and by the time they can get up they will be eating my KHH.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I guess you haven't played against any decent player -.-

i always get my ass kicked when i even try to charge a beam... only melee will work against them
unless you are way overpowered.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't mind basic melee, it's just the thought of being constantly chased when I don't want a confrontation. It's actually really alienating, however this release might see a change in the way to evade and tricks to escape maybe.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
So you're basically saying that "I don't like fighting, so it would be nice if you gave me a way to easily escape." - neat.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
So you're basically saying that "I don't like fighting, so it would be nice if you gave me a way to easily escape." - neat.
No that is not what I meant, I want to be given enough distance apart from my enemy especially if the dbz character im playing is known to be faster. Since distance is related to time I would be given the gift of thought so I can plan out effectivly and analyse the situation in greater more vivid detail which is always a pleasure to do, without feeling enslaved like a totally mind controlled CIA puppet because I dont know about you but my human brain cannot function if not at all under such treatment.

Last edited:
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
...So you want to be able to run away from fights all the time. I think that's basically what I said. Cowards will be cowards.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
No that is not what I meant, I want to be given enough distance apart from my enemy especially if the dbz character im playing is known to be faster. Since distance is related to time I would be given the gift of thought so I can plan out effectivly and analyse the situation in greater more vivid detail which is always a pleasure to do, without feeling enslaved like a totally mind controlled CIA puppet because I dont know about you but my human brain cannot function if not at all under such treatment.
Yea but we threw DBZ logic out the window when we decided to make the game balanced.

Sadly though some chars are kinda underpowered in a no transform server.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom