Frozen Wasteland

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Dalte89: wait till u see the vid i make of this so u can see how the blizzard effect really is with snow n ice dust flying around. this map is super wip so keep in mind, our ice shader is soon to come, and i will take a newer picture when it returns :D
Edit:

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Something new please.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess you *******s don't see the work Dalte put in to this one? Hint, Piccolos mouth sucka!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
:] imposible !!

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Those pictures, as well as the new POTW look amazing! Out of all the maps I've seen so far, that one definitely is my favorite. Keep up the great work!:yes:

With regards to the ESF Facebook page MickeyG posted...is that a fan page, or an official page made by the ESF devs:confused:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still one of my favorite maps. You've done a fantastic job, Adam!

I still think an aurora should be added to the map, though.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With regards to the ESF Facebook page MickeyG posted...is that a fan page, or an official page made by the ESF devs:confused:
Yes thats the official facebook page.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This game looks so cool it makes my di** ROCK HARD! BTW This isn't Picture Of The Week its PICTURES Of The Week.:smile:

Best answers
sick!
it seems like you guys have a really good sense of scale in your maps in relation to the character models.
Proper scaling adds alot to the immersion, and in a dbz game where characters move/fly super quick it helps with map size.
Rather then having to make a super huge map area wise for the players to play in, if you scale terrain properly it can account for alot of the players playing space.
lol that kinda makes sense. . .

Rather then having a super big play space and having to fill it with a lot of repetitive content to account for the large space and not have it look empty, you can scale a few terain features like a canyon a mountain or whatever more "realistically" and that 1 mountain can account for a lot of playable area.
Intstead of having to paste in a bunch of improperly scaled mountains that a player can almost jump over in a few jumps (yaa theyre dbz characters but still).
Usually more aparent with trees, a tree should be alot taller then a person (human, namek, saying w/e), but thats never the case. Tree banches usually end up being scaled like twigs and the player can usually jump over the tree with what looks like a light hop.

i dont know if what im saying is clear but what im trying to say is good job!
i like your maps and they seem to be scaled properly in relation to players :)

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Vegeta's aura is out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom