US Server Sponsor!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
http://www.lowpings.net/?p=games&id=earthsspecialforces

Hey there,

Do you like to play esf 1.2.3 in the US? Do you like to keep people active in playing a beta version of this mod? Well if you're answer was yes and youre from the US you should consider sponsoring/hosting a server. At the above link server spots are 1.50 each meaning a 10 person server would be $15 a month! Don't you think its time to give the US community a playground? Maybe even a server where beginners can come and play and be taught the basics? Act now and the playground can be open!

Also, im not completely sold on this server host, if there's a cheaper one out there then by all means sponsor that, and i would be extremely thankful.

sincerely.
nsw316

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I seen one awhile back that was central USA that was $.50 a slot.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isn't weird. He's one of the people responsible for keeping ESF alive up til this point, and 10 years later, he's still at it.

Sidenote: Can I join ape yet or what? Cause I'm going to start saying I've been in ape for years.

Love,

Zeo

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I recall, you were the founder of ape zeo.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i agree with hyb, im pretty sure you let me into ape, and i think he was commenting on the the link; they have some really interesting commentating that they did on the mod under the pictures. it may look like just a bland old esf is a halflife dbz mod but its not... good reading

And I was looking for other server providers which would be cheaper and I wouldnt have to talk them into installing a mod to an outdated game, and this provider seem to already have an option for ESF 1.2.3 so convenience factor but hell $5 a month for a server is something that could be great for the American ESF players, any sponsors out there??

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going away for a month starting next week. If you still want to do this by the time I come back, I'll donate a substantial amount to the "Holy ****, play ESF" fund.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom