weekly updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
What happened to the weekly updates / pictures / videos ?

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Well, when they have nothing to show they won't.. i just guess the progress is slowed down due personal lives and the busy last month ;-)
just my guess..

still i'd like more updates too :p!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
What happened to the weekly updates / pictures / videos ?
It's tough to get a consistent short term update going for a game. Besides, progress updates are better when it's large chunks of info about what's been accomplished in developing the game.

I seriously don't know why people beat down the door to see some angle of Vegeta doing something we know he does in a map we've seen before etc etc.

Former Forcepit Member :(
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
i figured it had something to do with map Vid beaing enougth for a few weeks

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
^

A Vid is worth atleast two POTWs.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
A video is worth over a years worth of POTW's.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
videos say more then images i can give them that :p.. then make it vid of the month :D!

Discord Member
Best answers
how bout just release the game >< hehehehe

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
how bout just release the game >< hehehehe
In Force Pit, we actually have a counter of times someone has asked for the release of ESF: Final. One per person. Each such request postpones the release day by 24 hours. So make sure to keep requesting that, as that's the only thing that has been keeping ESF: Final from being released for so many years. There's a list of everyone ever requesting that, with additional personal info.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
In Force Pit, we actually have a counter of times someone has asked for the release of ESF: Final. One per person. Each such request postpones the release day by 24 hours. So make sure to keep requesting that, as that's the only thing that has been keeping ESF: Final from being released for so many years. There's a list of everyone ever requesting that, with additional personal info.
There isn't any thread like that in the Force Pit. In fact, there hasn't been any thread related to the release of ESF in years.

Discord Member
Best answers
dont b ridiculous .... anyone on the forums isnt doing work at that moment (in these parts) .... 24 hours .... dont make me laugh .... might as well say general chat itself has taken off 100 years of work

and the people who reply the most are definitely not the devs :p

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, obvious troll is obvious.
You think I'm trolling? A screenshot is a frame. Do you know how many frames are in that video?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Rule out SOTW. MOTM came into effect, meaning we get a SOTW next month.... from me.

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually we could just call it Movie of the Moment. No weekly/monthly obligations.
Problem solved.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
There isn't any thread like that in the Force Pit. In fact, there hasn't been any thread related to the release of ESF in years.
Sorry, trolls don't have the permission to see that thread.

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Just think of every frame of vid as your next 1,000,000 POTW's

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, trolls don't have the permission to see that thread.
I'm sorry? I don't understand how I'm a troll. I'm speaking the truth, there is no such thread in the Force Pit, and there hasn't been anything related to something like that in a very long time. Also, keep in mind that there isn't a tool on the forums that doesn't allow trolls to view certain threads. There are, however, tools where you can ban them and prevent them from posting, but they can still view the threads.

Death from Above
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry? I don't understand how I'm a troll. I'm speaking the truth, there is no such thread in the Force Pit, and there hasn't been anything related to something like that in a very long time. Also, keep in mind that there isn't a tool on the forums that doesn't allow trolls to view certain threads. There are, however, tools where you can ban them and prevent them from posting, but they can still view the threads.
I think lols were intended. Calm down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom