A question to the admins/webmaster..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hey, this might be in the wrong section but it's just a quick question...so move this topic if that's the case.

Who is the head chief over here at the ESF forums? I'm an old member and moderator over at the NNK forums and since the two dev crews have shared members between eachother, I was thinking that both forums might have the same host provider, Phob? Why I'm asking this is because NNK is suffering from a huge spambot problem. As a moderator, I can't do anything than clean the forums up and ban the bots. But they always come back. So what kind of bot filter does this forums use that is different from the one NNK uses. If I remember correctly, Ready installed a captcha...but that doesn't stop the bots at all.

Any help would be appreciated, and if suggestions are given I can give the material to Phobius, Ready or Kama that are now the admins of the NNK forums. Thanks!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As reptile said, Skyrider is the person to talk to.

But as far as i know this site is not being hosted by Phob. As far as i know we are using the same host as Corona-bytes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, it should be the same. I believe Skizer was hosting that at one point right? Was it Skizer? I think I am around the right area.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You give me admin on that NNK forum and I'll take care of all your problems.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Okey, thanks boys! I'll try and get in touch with the admins and have them talk to Skyrider, or I will myself talk to Skyrider and hear what he has to say. Unless someone else knows how this forum is run? Because, as the only moderator over there, it's boring to have to clean up the same crap everyday. Thanks again.

Yeeeeeehh right suuuuub!! YEEEE!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skyrider has had some success with our spambot problems, so he's definately the man to talk to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom