What are the New Chars of ESF Final?

Legendary Super Saiyan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I never asked this before, but I already know that all the chars from ESF Open Beta Final are going to be in it, are there gonna be more Chars added? If so what are they?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
#17, #16, as buddies of #18.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Ginyu Force if you didn't play 1.3

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
basic 9 characters from before with Android 18; 16 & 17 as buddies. And Ginyu; Jeice, Guldo, Recoom & Burter as buddies.

This means no GT, AF or movie characters!!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I still don't get it what's the problem with no putting movie characters "cause they are not in the manga" who cares they are still property of dbz kinda. Oh come on, budokai has movie characters, raging blast too whats the problem with this mod then. If it's the problem with waisting time creating on them ok then i'll understand but still...

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still don't get it what's the problem with no putting movie characters "cause they are not in the manga" who cares they are still property of dbz kinda. Oh come on, budokai has movie characters, raging blast too whats the problem with this mod then. If it's the problem with waisting time creating on them ok then i'll understand but still...
This is a game based on the Dragon Ball Z part of the Manga. That is why there will be no Garlic Jr., Pikkon, Broly, Super Android 13, Lord Slug, King Piccolo, Super Android 17, Baby Vegeta, or Evil Shenrons.

Discord Member
Best answers
the movie chars were a bit ridiculous .... except brolly though, i honestly think u guys should make an exception there, he was even in the old classic DMZ mod as well

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
main problem is that we lack the manpower to do it. We are hardly half-way through with our current model set... and the lack of a 2D artist doesn't help you know.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'd like to see Yamcha and Tien. Wolf fang fist lends itself nicely to the new bonus melee system. Guess they are kind of small time compared to the saiyans though.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to see Yamcha and Tien. Wolf fang fist lends itself nicely to the new bonus melee system. Guess they are kind of small time compared to the saiyans though.
I'd like to see more people actually helping out.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
main problem is that we lack the manpower to do it. We are hardly half-way through with our current model set... and the lack of a 2D artist doesn't help you know.
you could always go to gamedev.net and Scout/request for a 2d artist

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
We have been looking arround in the past. The problem is mostly people dont have the time or they want to get payed for it.
Its hard to find good people who wants to work for free and see it more as a hobby like the rest of esf team does.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If only Evil Chimp were here I am sure he could have been able to do this.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If only Evil Chimp were here I am sure he could have been able to do this.
we asked him before. Back then he didn't want to help out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we asked him before. Back then he didn't want to help out.
Oh I can persuade him into it. :p Like I did to get him to work with me.

Let alone right before he left he was talking about joining the ESF Dev.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sure GG can do it no problem, besides you guys have had so many talented people that worked on this boards, find them, seek them out. Your style is pretty simple, I'm sure people can find the time to do at least 2 textures.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
we'll pick pace back up again soon, enix picked up a freelance gig, so hes been working on that. In my opinion getting paid > working on free stuff, specially around this time of year. Enix was pretty much done with the job last we spoke anyway, so unless they add more to his list like they did 2 weeks ago, since he does excellent work, he should get back on task for esf.
Have some patience Raven for a bit longer..., Kama is also going to start workin on a model again too and honestly, we don't have that much left to do if you cut out all the simple edits for ssj forms and shiz <<

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Roshi is in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom