[Old PotW] POTW-11-06-2011

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet pic but got a few issues with this one.

1. Trunks seems a bit bright compared to rest of the environment. Where is all the reflection on his cloths and boots coming from?
2. Again it might be just the perspective, but Trunks looks a bit small.
3. His hair feels out of place, as though it isn't affected by the night fall.
4. The scene looks a tad but too dark, dunno how that might work in gameplay. I guess all the beams will light things up like fireworks.

Thats about it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
1. I guess from the moon and that chars are illuminated differently than the environment.
2. Yes, you can't judge the size from that picture. Looking back on the old Trunks photos we were shown, I think his size is about right.
3. Agree with you there, maybe not done with the effects?
4. I think it's a bit lighter than what the picture shows us. I get the feeling that screenshots tend to be darker than they are than sitting with the game infront of you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nice. The game has bump mapping? Is incredible for Half-Life 1 engine.

Earth's Guardian
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
trunks' belt looks like a saiyan's tail:s

๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
silly people its dark becuz it was half way to night time so the level was gettin darker, the moon was behind him making him shine a lil. Also the shaders on the character isnt fully finish n setup as GG is still finalizing his ingame settings :) and hes not small the FOV is low and zoomed in hes the right size :D HOE

Super Saiyan Yamcha
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Lets not hate bruddas.
Who cares about the "shine" even the raging blast series have shine in the dark, because if it were as realistic as you want it to be it would just be a silhouette.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
silly people its dark becuz it was half way to night time so the level was gettin darker, the moon was behind him making him shine a lil. Also the shaders on the character isnt fully finish n setup as GG is still finalizing his ingame settings :) and hes not small the FOV is low and zoomed in hes the right size :D HOE
Did you just... confirm... day/night map transitions?

Because if so... my mind... =... blown...

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if I did, I have forgotten. If so I guess this will be the second time I'll be gluing back together pieces of my brain.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Ehh, that's kinda what I already said... BIATCH! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom