What is the best sig maker?

Best answers
I would say micrografx Picture Publisher but I'm having trouble with converting the pix to jpg or gif.
:S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I use micrografx picture publsher 11
i bought it lol

450 $ lol

)V(ajin Fermin

V
Where can i download it? I tried morpheus and had no luck. Also, where can I put my sigs at so I can put it in my profile?

Best answers
i think ADOBE PHOTOSHOP is the best. Easy to do, and u can find it on morpheus... second best is Paint Shop Pro 7 (PSP 7) and that is a smaller dl. Same thing as Adobe, less effects.

Retired
Best answers
i have them both, and yeah those are great programs.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Micrografx and paintshop are both good

But micrografx is still the champ

Best answers
This was made with Adobe PhotoShop, adn I have PaintShop Pro too but PhotoShop kicks ass, hrmmm Let me find this other proggie Spin's talking about and test drive it.

P.S. I don't like the way my name is on my sig, any suggestions on an affect or placement of it?

Best answers
bah, photoshop 6.1 is the only way to fly
i do all my work in it, nothing compares, altho i wouldn't reallly reccomend it to people that have no experience with it

Best answers
<TABLE STYLE=FILTER:GLOW(COLOR=white) STRENGTH=#+10><FONT COLOR=BLUE><B>paintshop 7.2</B></TABLE></FONT>

Best answers
i definatle agree with mega i just wish i had more room to dl it on my comp

Best answers
Adobe PhotoShop 6 is only 101 MB on HD, just finding it is the hard part *winks :rolleyes: *winks

Best answers
heh, just do what i did, borrow your works cd, burn then take back

/me grins :D

)V(ajin Fermin

V
<p><font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="2" ><TABLE STYLE=FILTER:GLOW(COLOR=white) STRENGTH=#+10><FONT COLOR=BLUE><B>Thank you all!!!!!! I am downloading all of them now besides micrographix cause I can't find it.</B></TABLE></FONT></font></p>

Ryuuko

R
hmm, I see the work you guys do and I think it's great. I do play ESF (played w/ Judge a few times :)), but the sig I would like is for a different game, but I guess that doesn't really matter. I have only a few suggestions and just 3 basic pics (1 avatar-esque, 2 chinese symbols), and if you think you could make something great, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks, and cya around.

Best answers
Holy crap spin, lol you paid $450 for a program you could find on the internet somewhere with a little time. You seem to say micrografx is a good program, i'll be sure to verify that once/if i find it. (If i do they'll be a note of me laughing in this forum).
LoL j/k

Thanks for the info i'll be sure to try and find the program.

Retired
Best answers
lol kai0 the finding isn't the hard part. i found/download it in 10 minutes. :p

Best answers
lol i just used flash 5 and photoshop 6 :) takes a bit of time but its pretty good :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom