Suggestins FOR ESF

Best answers
Some Suggestions I Think ESF Should Maybe Implement In The Game.

I Know You Are Going to add super saiyan mode,but have you thought about the ascended saiyan/USSj (where muscles grow incredibly large) maybe you could increase the power alot and slow down the speed.

We definitley need more levels like the end of namek one where the ground shakes and lightening bolts appear,i felt a terrific atmosphere within the level i just wished it was bigger and you had somewhere to go,more levels like these should definitely be added.

tien & his split form attack should be added.im sure the fans would love to see tien split into four tiens (3 of them would have to be bots),if you did add this then you should the make it for a short period of time and make each tien slower and not as powerful.you should only be able to do this move maybe 5 times each level otherwise it would be mayhem and people would keep using it.

Thats it Maybe More Later.

In A Bit SSJ's

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Good idea

USSJ = I think its not possible...
The part where u tell. Stronger but slower
could be possible but the ussj ... They would have to
make an animation when they tranform (gets bigger)
and lots of differents models that are bigger..

My opinion is that HL engine cant do that but oh well
ESF team will tell u if they can or cant do it

Great maps

I agree with you. Namek end is a Great map . The lighting
Effects , the ground shaking and all (i dont see anything
on my Monitor lol) Ask Combat-Hamster i think he made
that map.

If he's the 1 who made the map. Maybe u could give him
Some ideas for the maps

Go look in the Galery (or whatever its called) There are
picture of the map coming on ESF 2.0 (some are real good)

Tien & split Form =

The tien split form is kool lol but i dont know if they can
do that .. i mean bots.. The small period of time is kool
too. But tien sux lol .. thats my opinion .. They would have
to make his attacks the same or very similiar on power
than any other caracter.

Good ideas but Possible or not?

Best answers
Instead Of An Animation They Could Just Do like A Blinding Flash Like The Solar Flare If They Really Had 2.
You r right about the bigger models though.

I Dont Agree wher eu say tien sux.i like tien his voice is crap but he looks good i think.(he beat goku in one of the tenkaichi budokai's.

i Suppose it would be awkward with the split form,but as i say these are just suggestions.

Even though it may not be possible i still think USSJ would be proper kool if it could work out

Retired
Best answers
i think the USSJ can be done, but it just takes a lot of modeling. i think they better skip USSJ and go to SSJ2. and yeah i like that map a lot but i wished it was bigger too. it was the first map i played in ESF 2.0 :)

Tien sux, that's all i can say about that. they shouldn't put him in.

Best answers
Maybe It Would Be A Good Idea To Skip USSJ Because Judge is Right Would Take Loads Of Modelling.

Anyway I have Just Thought Of Some New Guys That i Would personally like to c i dont know about anyone else but maybe you should put in Kaio-shin(Shin) &/Or Kibito.Cus i Think he Would Look Good And I Think hes Got Some Good Moves.

Retired
Best answers
yeah shin is cool, but i sure hope the SSJ version is comming out soon. lol version 2 is only released a short while :) but i can't wait.

Best answers
I Really Hope THat They Add Shin To ESF Cus i Think He is proper Cool Not So Much For Kibitio Though.maybe they could do a few more modes of play dunno what they could be but some new ones.

Hey Judge Are U In The ESF Team

Best answers
I like your ideas... espicailly adding more characters... They should also add Yamcha, Master Roshi, Garlic Jr., and Fat Buu and Dabura with spit that would freeze peeps:devil: anyways we'll see what is to come in later betas...

Best answers
First post so probably gonna be worthless and crap

First add Bulma! With her high piched voice and bitch slap attack she would be unstoppable! ;)

Seriously though the death ball and masenko charging anmations are wrong. Death Ball is charged over freiza's head from his fingertip and masenko is also charged over your head. This is not the case at the mo.

Also how would they make SSJ and SSJ2 look different. To me they look the same. If they are different could someone point out the difference out for me, this would be appreciated.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about their hair and eyes and their arura (spelling i think)

Best answers
i think that you should make trunks have his signature sword.... i mean mirai trunks is just not completed without his sword... also i think that the teams, evil and good, should be broken up into eral evil and good characters

good:
goku
gohan
trunks
vegeta
piccolo

evil:
frieza
cell
buu
android(s)
Raditz/Nappa

that would make more sense

also to make it easier to tell the differense between good and evil easier you should add a red glow around the evil characters that will help you tell better

thanks for listening to my suggestions

Best answers
They won't add Tien Bots, cause I suggested they add Mini-Cells (those little Cells that Cell made) and make them bots. But if everyone was Cell and made them, even with a limit, there would be a lot of lag.

Don't make teams evil guys vs. good guys. I always wanted an evil Goku...

Best answers
I think the crosshair should be red or something. I can barely see it and it is hard to know what you are aiming at. :]

Vassago

V
OOOOOKAY - time to address some shiznit here ;)

Tien - somewhat of a good idea. Personally, I think tha Tien's triform should be a mirror of his actions. Two other clones, one on each side, copying what he does. eg; shoots a beam, thats 3 beams at once.

USSJ - Halflife can do this. We would have to create a bulkier model for the USSJ, with diff hair. I dont think we will, but it IS possible.

Chars - We will NOT be dividing the teams into good/evil because of several reasons. One is that, what happends if you join the game and want to be a SSJ? oh wait, all the sayjins are taken....
see what I mean?
Also, people might always pick the char you want. I mean, I've ALWAYS been a fan of vegeta, ever since I saw my first eps with him in it. Naturally, I always play as Vegeta. Well, it would really suck to join a server and have to play as ......krillan. lol
We WILL be adding more characters though. Shin, Rochi, Nappa - they are all probable characters. We are also thinking up and creating our own CUSTOM characters who will take their place alongside the DBZ fighters.

And the crosshair - this is something I have suggested and nit-picked with harsens about quite a bit. We WILL be working on it, and hopefully soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Model changes are very possible in the HL engine, you could do USSJ no sweat.O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O :id: :id: oppps my bad, its all just a matter of coding and modeling. I believe changing the color of the aura midgame is also posible, but like i said modeling and coding. It can and will be done. And there was a rumor which i belive true that Bulma will be in the mod. Too bad i cant model, cuz then i would be able to truely custamize ESF to my tastes.

Retired
Best answers
why do you guys think it's not possible?!?! why wouldn't it be. and BTW mirai trunks, no i'm not in the ESF team, where did you get that idea?

Best answers
I Should Think The ESF Team Wouldent Aswell.What The Hell isw The Point In Adding Bulma.

:Shes Slower Than A Turtle
:Has No Special Moves
:isnt Powerufl At All Her BP is probably Around 3

Alot Of You Said Tien Sux When i mentioned Him.But Now Some Of You Want Bulma In.

Im glad The ESF Team have Sense

Best answers
bulma.... lol.... just think about that.. what would she do??? fly around in a capsule plane and shoot a machine gun while half-naked........ come to think of it, that mite not be such a bad idea.... wink wink

Best answers
why not have a captain ginyu?
say you have just joined the server and someone has a humongous PL go ginyu and swap bodys with them....

oh yeah, gotta add the frog if ya wanna do that...

and also that little froggy guy thats one of ginyu's henchmen, that one that can stop time, cos that'd be a good move,...
even just fer running away....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom