Need ideas

Best answers
Alright i need some ideas about a sig. hell i dont know what i want. anyone got ideas would be great. I am open to anything myself. (i got friends fussing at me about getten a sig lol)

Best answers
well go with some thing that you like and go from there like me i like swords thus i made one and slaped my name on it and well thats it or u could do some thing that has to do with your name like NightShade to me it sounds like a bird....but thats just me but any hoo just be creative.....

Best answers
-Well when we get transformations in the next beta, make shure that they have the yelling sound included like in the show, just to add to the mood. Not just turn colors.

-We could maybe use a couple more maps.

-Add the androids

I dont know just some ideas, other than those I think the game totally rocks, not much can be done!

Ohh yeah get the models such as gohan and krillin to show up right.

Keep it rockin ES TEAM!!!!!

Kahamay ------======#######@@@@@@@@@ HA!!!!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Well when we get transformations in the next beta, make shure that they have the yelling sound included like in the show, just to add to the mood. Not just turn colors.

-We could maybe use a couple more maps.

-Add the androids

I dont know just some ideas, other than those I think the game totally rocks, not much can be done!

Ohh yeah get the models such as gohan and krillin to show up right.
put that in the sudestions forum =)
People can have transformations on there sigs??? WHERE!
find a gif of one

Best answers
Ummmm your wish is my command? *waves his magic wand and all your wishes come true*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom