Vegeta too powerful

monx

M
Why did they make vegeta so powerful? When i join a sever almost everyone is vegeta. Theres always one that trows big bangs all the time. I played vegeta one time and i cleared half the map with his final flash at a high PL. :shocked: They really need to balence the classes out some more.

Best answers
Yeah man you are DAMN RIGHT! Cause the same thing happens

to me. Everytime I join a server EVERYONE is like Vegeta. His

moves are all to POWERFUL. And he gains PL way to fast. Most

of the time whenever someone has a PL higher than 3 mil its with

Vegeta. And what's with making Piccolo so WEAK. (Offtopic

but does anyone think they can skin me a Piccon skin I would

appreciate it). Yeah Vegeta is JUST 2 STRONG! :S

Best answers
So uh why dont you all just play as vegeta until they fix the prob, then it will all be fair :)

Best answers
Piccolo weak??? What have you been smoking, because I demand some! His SBC at high pl can kill very well, and it's fast charging, and high damage! I was in a server with those veges and I used Piccolo. Soon, I could match anyone of them, if not surpase them!

Best answers
yea it would but a bit fairer but still the game is supposed to be fair before it was goku now vegeta.who next???
piccalo needs more power in his SBC as it doesnt home in and his main attack crillains only worth being there becuase of his disc.trunks is also quite good aswell but not quite as strong as vegeta.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah, get cell at a high level and hes a true power house. Vegetas so strong because he trains his ass off.

Best answers
In a 10 person server, I would guesstimate 6 of them are Vegeta lol.

Best answers
D:
I only play cell and piccolo and i manage to get to the top of tge scores pretty often

Best answers
Vegeta is powerful yes, but if your pl gets high enough from just randomly hitting the more powerful players any other char can power struggle the big bang thats why I like using Goku...

Retired
Best answers
you can easily gain a lot of PL by just shoot the little balls. you gain power by diflicting damage to an opponent, not only kill him. and yes Vegeta is strong but i wouldn't say that he can't be outclassed though.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, im usually always goku, and its difficult to beat the Big bang Runners and those Big ass Final Flashes, hugh... If I join a server when it first starts, theres a 99.9% chance i'll be in first:) elsewise, i find myself getting spammed with who knows what every time i spawn.

Best answers
They're easy to beat if you fly at them, teleport past the beam and charge up an attack quick, ki blast them or use melee. They'll be unble to attack for long enough to do some damage to them.

Best answers
I have killed lots of vegetas with my gokus yeah he is powerful but you got to outsmart them.

Best answers
yea, vegeta can be a cheap f***er, just look at my score in this pic:

^^^ i know why does my damn pics show up as url's

its because my pics are hosted on a forum, :p heh

any1 know a site that can host pics?

Best answers
dat is what my scores with vegeta usually look like... and y are u people dissing vegeta? if u think someones pl is 2 high, then go to a different server, or get some skill...:laff:

Best answers
dont make vegeta less powerfull, make everyone else more powerfull..... one thing tho... i hate seeing 20 vegeta's at once.... I think u should have like in regular half-life where u can costomise ur skin color.... like, costumise the color of ur clothes, no matter what character u are

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
yea that isa good idea, but i have a prob i can't play the d@mn game anymore cuz i reformatted and i don't have the client file. i was hoping thatu gusy would be go kind and send a copy of yours to me at [email protected] thx alot,:S

Best answers
On the subject of Piccolo's SBC being good... people just call you a pussy for SBC'ing rather than power struggling with them

Wanna hear a nice vegeta story? I fought a Vegeta with a PL of about 5.0 max, while mine was 7.0 max (we'd been playing for a while). I was Cell. I fired a full power Kamehameha while he fired a full power final flash. He won every time, by A LOT. It took like 5 seconds everytime. I know final flash is a stronger TECHNIQUE but a 2 million PL advantage should be enough. And yes PL does matter cuz ive beaten a full power spirit bomb with a full power burning attack! and it was probly only a 1 million PL advantage... yeah... beef him the hell down or beef everyone else the hell up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom