So is there a ...........

Best answers
So has a release date been set on when the new patch is coming out can't wait to play it. To bad for his computer getting hot though.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no date yet?
are there more new things going to be in the new ESF???

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new beta will feel nothing like alpha 2.0. Also, in the beta, we will have all of the characters and atlease one transformation for each.

Best answers
Here is a quick way to tell when the beta will be out. First go find a really good fighting game. Ok now here comes the hard part, you have to play it till you can master EVERY single character in the game..no matter how good or how sucky they are you must master all their combos and moves and everything. Once you do all that the beta should be out.

Best answers
Games based on button mashing dont count. What you should do is go get a ps2 if you dont have one and buy Capcom vs SNK2 for it. Now i want you to master every character in every groove, every combo, every custom combo, every super cancel combo, and everything else in the game. Do all that and beta will be out, plus you get a special skin for beta too!

Best answers
just buy super smash bros and try to master every char there.. :D ;)

Best answers
Actually if they tried to master all the Custom combo's in cap vs snk2 with EVERY character..i dont think they would see the light of day for years and years. Basically, one less person asking when beta will be out.

Best answers
you guys made it sound like next version was comming out real soon =( but since you mentioned every char will have some kind of transformation, i guess that needs alot of work/time so keep up the good work!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me shakes head
This thread is now officially cr@p!! :p

Best answers
Thats why you start making up stuff about you know when the beta is coming out because your super elite and cool with everyone working on it. Then once they believe you..tell them you lied :devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok.......
/me contemplates as to when it will be released
May 14!!!!!!!!!

2025!! mwahahaahahahahaha

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its out right now....

if ur a beta tester :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom