DBZ mod for Tribes2

Best answers
Anyone know if someone's making one? If you've ever played Tribes2 or even Tribes, you can see the possibilities with those HUGE maps, and the graphics too.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dragon ball z mod for tribes 2.... NO WAY that would just be way to good lol

Retired
Best answers
yeah that would be cool, hey kai0shin we should fight sometime :p are you good?? if you are it will be a good battle if you know what i mean :)

Best answers
Yeah, but I'm best on SHifter or Warped =)

<======= Likes Juggs and Dreads

Retired
Best answers
they call me MAking so better fly in a different patern or you will have a disc up yours :p

Best answers
LoL don't get to cocky Kai0shin. Theres more to him that meets the eye. Believe me! I was playing in a server with several people for around 20 minutes or something (I consider myself quite a good player when it comes to HL mods), he came in, we killed him off a few times, then he'd come out into the power struggle and about 5 mins later he had nearly doubled my Powerlevel. When/if your playing him, lol don't forget to check above you at times!

Best answers
I've been playing Tribes and recently Tribes 2 for over 2 1/2 years now. It has the greatest replayablity of any game I've played so far. And yeah, I have memories of getting lost in maps, I'M SERIOUS, thank Gawd for a Map but even then when ya go off of the map screen, you could be out there for DAYS! well maybe 10 minutes

Best answers
it would be awesome if the rage were to use the new tribes 2 engine, cuz u would not have to have tribes 2 to play. it would be a bigger download though... hmmm... good for people who cant buy the game, but bad for people with 56k....

Retired
Best answers
well then i guess you're pretty good then. i played since april. but don't let that fool you. i beat guys who played 3 years. some peeps said that i was above average cause i got good pretty fast. but we'll see. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think the tribes 2 engine is cuztamisible enough

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its the perfect engine quite accually, just has some bugs here and there, and if we were to purchase the SDK, we would have Funi Sueing us until were forced to become 1 buck whores to make a living...
Anyways, ESF is too far, so we will just finish with HL:) I wonder what the rage is gunna do

Best answers
Originally posted by Antoine3323
Okay, well I here that The Rage may be using the Tribes 2 engine!! Although, they r probably just gonna edit the coding so u dont need any games to play it. It will be independent!!

http://therage.thebackburner.com/
They aren't using the Tribes 2 game at all!!!!!!! Its called the torque engine not the tribes 2 engine!!!! So they wont just be editiing it. And of course you wouldn't need any games because it wouldn't be a mod of t2, it would be a standalone mod of the torque engine.
GGGGRRRRRRrrrrrr
If they used the t2 engine/game it would be a mod then you would HAVE to have t2 or you cant play it..............Curiosity killed the cat, IGNORANCE WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!
Famous quote of Mystik Gohan

So read AND UNDERSTAND before you post

and if someone posted this before i did too bad because i only read the first page :p :p :p :p

And it is the perfect engine but its up to sharp if they want to switch, alsoit costs $100 for the torque engine from www.garagegames.com and they would have to learn how to animate, code, map and such for the torque engine.But i heard if Johnny and his friend needed help Blazer had someone to help and Juggie said mapping for it was pretty easyu!! So lets hope they do!!!!! But if they don't we'll still get another GREAT half-life mod!(because of their awesome gfx, but they need code done)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom