Server

Best answers
I heard some guys saying that the ES team server was really slow, I went in there ad played for a while, and i thought it was quite fast no lagg burst like in other rooms, i killed more people than I usually do. So i thought it was a great server. Go check it out!:devil:

Best answers
Hey One Thing ur All talking About how vegeta Is 2 Strong And Theres Always Like 4 or 5 vegetas On Each Server.today i got so pissed off with the 1 server that i nearley chuchked the moonitor out tha window.i was Goku and there was like 5 Frieza's All Ganging Up on Me Chucking Those ****ing Disks Shit At me.It is unbelievably stupid how powerful they have made the disks 1 disk kills you if it hits you and it doesent even take long to charge up either.all you have to do is hide and keep chucking disks and you wont be found and u can keep killing everyone.(which i think is bullshit)

i Tyhink The Disks power Should Definitely Be Changed Or You Only Get A Certain Amount/it Takes Up All KI.
Or Somehing like this cus they definitely need to change it.

Best answers
hey where do i get severs for esf?? at can u tell me plz i goto fillter and then click dbz i click update,refresh and no servers just tfc and cs! plz help me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom