All I want for Christmas(or whatever you celebrate)

Best answers
All I want for christmas is 3.0, 3.0, 3.0,
All I want for christmas is 3.0 so I can have a marry christmas

(Also a Gamecube) :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the xbox is noting but a crud PC lol, if u get anythign get playstation 2 with metal gear 2

mmmmm metel gear 2 *homer simpson drool*

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i got Metal Gear solid and beat it all rdy, u get a new guy, but there's only 2 levels the games way to short and someone called *cough* Gray *cough* ummm sry kinda comes back notice i said KINDA , but yea 3.0 would be great and the xbox too, even tho it's a copy of a PC so what the graphics are awsome. :devil:

Retired
Best answers
the gamecube launch sucked because they didn't have a game like Zelda, Mario or Pokemon. i'm sure they would have selled more GC's if they had a game like that at the launch. but the X-Box with Halo would be cool. and PS2 has dropped it's prices way to late. i don't feel sorry for peeps that bought it when it was 1200 guilders(don't know how much that is in dollars sorry) but i feel sorry for the ones who bought it when it was 999 guilders. cause a month after that it was 700 guilders(just compare it :p) and DOA3 ownz and so does MGS2 that is a reason for me to buy a PS2 but the money prob is holding me back :). PS2 has accesoiry you have to buy seperate like a modem and you can even buy a screen later on. so my choice would be the Xbox cause DOA3 will be on Xbox too and no seperate shit(yet). this was my hardware report :)

Best answers
Yo Guyz Check out My Threads ON The Suggestions Section Theres A Character poll Plz Take Time And Vote On it .(it Could Earn us A New Character In A Beta)So Vote Now.lol

Best answers
YAY! i just got my christmas present early, a Toshiba laptop with 1.1ghz and 512 mg ram, and Nvidia GeForce2Go 32mb, 15' SXGA TFT screen, DVD/CD-Burner combo drive, and Win XP. My dream laptop....hehe

Best answers
YAY! i just got my christmas present early, a Toshiba laptop with 1.1ghz and 512 mg ram, and Nvidia GeForce2Go 32mb, 15' SXGA TFT screen, DVD/CD-Burner combo drive, and Win XP. My dream laptop....hehe
@#*%#@$ @$@#()&$M> $()%*#)< $(*^%#* phewwww got it out my system

Best answers
xbox is just a crap pc. not that pcs are crap, just this one. and i want a GC. it will have a zelda game, has to, HAS TO!!!!! *punches a newb in the face* much better.

as for the ps2, i got nothin against that, i hate the ps1 cause it takes 2 years to load any game.

on MGS2, there has to be a way to get snake's storyline instead of that stupid guy you play as for the rest of the game.:fight:

Best answers
Well, let's get some things straight...first off, the PS 2. I hate the PS because it sucks, plain and simple. Ok, next Xbox. Xbox isn't just a "crude" pc, in fact it's more powerful than most top of the line systems out there right now. Even better, you can hook an Xbox to a hub or router and play wit other PC gamers on the lan. All in all, Xbox has the most horsepower under it's hood, but the GameCube is gonna own them all :) It's only 33 mhz slower than the Xbox and doesn't have a GeForce 3 built into it but once the Cube get's a rollin, there's no stopping it. Except for my K-Wave of course ;)

Retired
Best answers
*cough* Gamecube=450 Mhz processor*cough*X-box=733 Mhz*cough* don't let the 450Mhz fool you BTW the dreamcast had 200Mhz and you can see the result.

Best answers
I already got an xbox and its awesome but i wont get a gamecube.... ever. The new zelda game coming out is crap its all cell shaded, (for the incompetent ones this means like its cartoony like dbz) its gonna suck. Im getting a 1.8 ghz althon with mah radeon 8500 and 1 gb of ram im getting the other processor later tho.

-[gF]-Tien

G
i got smackdown3 for Ps2 it ownz =)
cant wait for metal gear solid2 <--tats the shit
I WANT IT:talk: :talk: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Retired
Best answers
yeah actually this is the ESF chat, this should be off topic :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom