Gohan and Krillen

Best answers
These are 2 very popular characters... that ESF seriously has messed up in 2.0 at least. Here are the flaws i see:

1.) The 2 SMALLEST characters with the LEAST HP AND KI with some pretty weak attacks also happen to be the SLOWEST CHARACTERS IN THE GAME!?! I dunno, but i thought video game rule was that u balanced characters by making the massively powerful characters with lots of HP very slow, while the weak, low HP characters that have pretty weak attacks, make up for these faults with high speed. Is this makin sense?

2.) Yeah ok Krillen has the kienzan. But if u wanna be a discer, Frieza or cell are the obvious choices cuz they're way way faster , they're discs have control, are retractable, and take up less ki. As opposed to Krillen's indirect high KI aborbing attack.

3.) There moves aren't unique. Basically, if u wanna disc, frieza and cell are easily better choices. If u wanna kamehameha, be cell or goku! And if u wanna masenko, piccolo is stilll way better. The only reason to be the slow, bald , midget is because he is a slow, bald midget. Same with gohan.

I think since they're so small and so weak, they should be the fastest characters in the game rather than the slowest.

Best answers
2 things
1. Shut up, and be another character, if u want to make a mod that has Krillin and Gohan fully incorporated, then u do that, but leave ESF alone.
2. You stole my God Damn slogan. I used to be ssjvegeta48, and i used to be -[gF]- Majin Vegeta, and I had that line in my signature everyt ime, DAMN U SLOGAN STEALER!

Best answers
I think you misunderstood me my rude friend.

I'm not dissing ESF in anyway, I love what they've done. I never play as Gohan or Krillen, so it's not that big an issue for me. However, I think it's kind of a waste of space to have 2 characters that anyone with common sense won't play as. The only reason you would is if you REALLY LIKE them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as far as i can tell they will tweak Krillin and gohan when the time is right, i assume they have better progress to work on then mess with them at the momnet. dont worry they will be finished.

And dont blame me for anything. My name and Slogan are fully original to me and me only.

Best answers
well, my idiotic friend, i meant that ESF just currently hasnt fully incorporated gohan and krillin. they have a krillin model, i remeber on the old site he posted a pic of a krillin model, so just use someone else until they fully incorporate gohan and krillin... damn...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
come one this has become a flamewar. CHILL GOD DAMN IT. we dont need this kind of crap here. I know im not a Moderater but i think this should stop now.

Kamesennin, wait for them to finish krillin and gohan

Andriod 16 aparently when you dropped the vegeta name your slogan was up for grabs. its not yours any more so stop complaining.

Best answers
No need for name calling.

Anyways I already told u I never play as either of them...

And why don't you try being a little more clear? I don't care about the models that much if that's what you mean I care about the abilities.

By the way, it seems like you've been saying to me "ESF hasn't fully incorporated Gohan and Krillen, in other words, they haven't incorporated gohan and krillen.

I'm just telling my opinion from what things look like now ok? You don't have to be an asshole and insult me. People like you... I bet you're gonna call me a little crybaby or a whiny bitch or something like that now right? I mean crap the first thing u said in reply was "shut up". You coulda left that out couldn't you? Bah, people are cruel (or possibly immature and stupid.)

Best answers
This post came in late... I wasn't talkin to you Arthos you're cool:)
The only direct flame I threw at him is "rude"...

Best answers
well... wat i meant by fully incorporated was that they have gohan and krillin in their, but they just are fully detailed... that was all i was saying...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you kame sennin. i justy dont like fighting so stop please. just drop it.

Best answers
lol hybrid2k
:)

by the way, if you keep this bitching going, im going to smack the person who continues, and im gonna close the topic, so shaddap, if you wanna bitch at eachother, sure go ahead, but don't ****ing do it in the chat forum, do it in the off-topic forum

mmkay?

now shh.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i could make those threats if i was stil mod =P

Retired
Best answers
masenko, kamehameha i guess. those would be the best moves for Gohan.

Best answers
Dont even start flamin ...BUT...i think Gohan should have his Rage attack or " INNER RAGE " like in the Cartoon guys...:talk: so as this little smiley dude next to me was saying.......they should or COULD...put an attack like off BFP.....or he does a super charge turbo BUT...it takes up all his power but he becomes really powerful until the time on it wears off.......DO NOT FLAME PLEASE!!

I am a nice person until KAKAROT INTERFERRED THEN ROAAARRRRR USSJ on his ass.....*KAPOW* *BIFF* *BOFFF* *KAPLUNK* oh yeah...u want some too Vegeta *SMACK* *WHOLLOP* *b00m*

w00t i had to do that....\Brolli is so c()()l :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom