PDA

View Full Version : expressions

Xenocide
Nov 25th, 2001, 11:26 PM
i know this is prolly impossible but if only there was a dbz mod that had facial expressions for certain actions... like when in a powerstruggle the fighters would have an expression of stress from all their power if their winning and if they were losing they would have a surprised look on his face i think that would generate a super realistic feeling in the game

Mirai USSJ
Nov 26th, 2001, 07:22 PM
I must Say my Man What A heavy idea.that Would be kris if They Could Do That.i Really Hope That They could Do That Cus That Seems A Really Good idea In my Opinion.Good Thinkin.

With Your brains And my Brains And Extreme brawn We Could Make A Good Thinkin Team Lol

J/K

weapon x
Nov 27th, 2001, 07:01 PM
most of the time you dont even see their faces so it would kind of be a waste O_o

Judge
Nov 27th, 2001, 07:20 PM
yeah you don't see them, but i can understand xeno though. it would look cool. but i don't think it's usefull.

Whitecrab
Nov 28th, 2001, 07:21 PM
If it's possible this would be an excellent game for it as the battles last so long an you spend a lot of time staring each other down and charging.

I think having facial expressions could also add tactical data: bloody faces for really hurt characters, and a more savage look when you've put a LOT of power into your Kamehameha. This could be desirable or not.

But even if faces are a good idea I don't think it's a priority for immiediate use.

Solid_Rock
Nov 28th, 2001, 07:24 PM
I think it was Vassago that said that it was possible with the HL engine but would take lot of time for the team...

cookieman
Nov 30th, 2001, 05:48 AM
Yes seeing a face contort would be great but would be a tax on the server and could cause slower speeds. And since you usually don't see the face anyway it would just be for the chance encounter before the blast.:S