Scouters

Best answers
Well I would like to know if the person is stronger then me before I decide to go into a power struggle. Also it could help you detect people around a wall if they have turbo on, that way it would be like it you don't your suppressing your power or something if your not using turbo.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
If not scouters specifically, some sort of radar system would help out alot. The characters could sense general strength and positions, so it would add to some of the "realism".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that sounds cool, but what about powering down and being undectable for a short time.

Best answers
You could consider when your not flying, and not using turbo, that could be "Powered Down". Also it would just be nice to know a general figure of you enemies PL.

Best answers
I think that radar would be a BAD idea. It would not allow for any kind of stealth tactics, like flying up form below a person and blasting from behind.
Powered down would have what general purpose? So you can't be see, what do you want a bonus?

Best answers
I was thinking something similar to CS where if you look at someone it says "Friendly" or "Enemy", but instead it would show a PL and also about the telling if someone was behind a wall you would only show them if you were looking directly at them, not if someone was sneeking up behind you. All i would want this thing to do is give me a helpful eye on who I am about to do battle with. Also maybe if it was a scouter it could warn you about a energy blast comming your way.

Best answers
how bout the only ppl who don't show up are the ones w/ low pl's so they can sneak up and attack w/o being noticed so it can be easier for low pl ppl to catch up w/ the rest of the game :)

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I really do think some form of detection is needed. There's been many times when i hit a guy with a blast, but it didnt kill him and he ran off. It then takes a few minutes to find the guy, so you can try to finish him off.

Of course, it would work both ways. The guy I blasted could use the detection to try to get behind me and shove a ki wave up my arse.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scouters/Sense Ki would solve the "being blindsided by a retard/coward with the disc from below or behind.

Best answers
Personally I'm in favour of each fighter using his/her talents to sense power levels, like most DBZ people normally do. But I remember in the Frieza saga it was an impressive ability, so for some characters (like someone wanted Captain Ginyu) maybe they could rely on a scouter which they'd lose if they took a lot of damage. If so, it could become an item you could find as well.

Or, if people don't like the always having power sensing, some characters if it's called for could be forced to used hand-scanners like Babadi's (I hope spellings correct). You know, the little meter which measure Killas? (again spelling = ?). Just if we added Capt. Ginyu or someone like that, it would add more character to them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, I saw the screenshots of the scouter, and I immediately noticed that it was on the wrong side! They always wear the scouter over their left eye.
And the best way to solve the power sensing/sneaking problem is, if you ask me, to be able to power down so you don't get noticed on scouters or by ki sensing. And you should have dragon radars instead of scouters for the good guys (Goku, Gohan, Piccolo...), only the "bad" guys (Vegeta, Frieza...) should have scouters.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got another idea! the scouters should have a maximum power level detection or something... if the PL that's being detected goes over a certain level, the scouter EXPLODES! I mean, it happens in the series... maybe you could make it so that you can set the scouter to a level detection...
example: you can set it to
1) < 1000
2) 1000 - 50000
3) 50000 - 500000
4) 500000 - 2000000
5) > 2000000

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom