every post i post here goes to off topic!

Best answers
i was talking about esf in oops and it went off topic. Bad forum admins BAD! Now as i was saying. I posted a while back about vegeta being to powerful and i came up with some ideas how to make it fair.

1) this would use alot of ki but if you have a 2mil higher pl. you can slap a attack back at them or away. (would take skill to slap them at them. but be kinda funny to slap a attack to someone else and they die)

2) Make big bang have the same damage area no matter how powerful it gets. but let it get more powerful

3) Make goku have like a super kama or something that takes alot of ki like final.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice ideas, some of that comes into play with transformations... Its like, at first you might have the advantage with vegeta, but then you get your ass blown away later, because goku is better at higher levels(Random example, not true because transformations arn't even coded in).

1) I like...

2) bah, big bang is a cheap pos, we gotta fix that...

3) Transformations my friend:)

Best answers
thanks bro. i have alot of free time so i think of things i like to see in the game. if anyone else likes some ideas here some more.

1) krillen in the show had slow moves but very power (at the start of dbz that is whaypicc told gohan to take cover).

2) i think there should be a attack you can stop and then blow up. like have a 5 sec stop before it blows up by itself. (i can think alot of useful things with that).

3)let blasts destory disk. Disk go right through any blast it seems.

i had alot more but my brain has just played the best esf game of all time. my record 182-12. and after that i am like burned out. Peace all and like to see some more ideas from others

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, im not the biggest Krillin fan, so im not the one to ask:)

Best answers
this must, like be really old cos,now u like hav, transformations. but still yea, ummm, totaly. and, krillin now has camahama and destructo disc and solar flare. so, like, ummm, totaly:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(SS2S) Kakorot said:
this must, like be really old cos,now u like hav, transformations. but still yea, ummm, totaly. and, krillin now has camahama and destructo disc and solar flare. so, like, ummm, totaly:)
- do not spam
- do not flame
- do not revive thread which are about [size=+2]THREE YEARS OLD[/size]

please any mod close this thread

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Off-topic: You can see when the post was posted above the nave of the one who posted it.
Also off-topic: What's up? It looks like someone hates you Nretep (-10). Anyways not flaming. Just looks pretty crappy. I'm not that far from that either. But you're right. Now that this thread is revived ppl might post (like me).
Useless post.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orbit said:
Off-topic: You can see when the post was posted above the nave of the one who posted it.
Also off-topic: What's up? It looks like someone hates you Nretep (-10). Anyways not flaming. Just looks pretty crappy. I'm not that far from that either. But you're right. Now that this thread is revived ppl might post (like me).
Useless post.
Mmk warning :warning: to Orbit for off topic and more off topic in a thread that was condemned. Be a little more careful in the future Orbit, you're riding your second warning out of a possible three now. Make sure you try to stay on topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom