For all u people with the client.dll error

Combat-Hamster

C
This should help download the attached file and put it in your half-life directory it is made for the MP3 player that comes with ESF but some people just dont have it in there comp i guess so just download it and put it in your half-life directory and it should work... copy and paste this url if it gives u a webpage instead of a download box. http://home.student.utwente.nl/h.vanwelbergen/fmod.dll
Extract this file to the HALFLIFE directory
THIS IS NOT a Client DLL it lets the game read the client dll with the mp3 player
Extract this file to the HALFLIFE directory

edit by harSens:
Moved the file to a decent server :)

Another Download Link:
http://www.modstrike.com/ssjscript/files/fmod.dll
*Antoine3323

the file above is only for alpha 2.0

here´s the link for the beta 1.0:
http://mitglied.lycos.de/ghoststalker14/fmod.ZIP

(thanks to ghoststalker for hosting it)
*Firefly*

Best answers
when i try to download with the link it just goes to topsites and no place to download the thing.

Combat-Hamster

C
in the halflife directory. When i first got it awhile ago they told me to put it in windows/system directory and it worked so i dunno try your halflife directory as well. Harsens knows all =)

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
i put it in my windows/system and Half-life and it didn't work.

vt

V
unless you are 0% intelligent or did something drastically wrong, the installer should werk perfectly.

Best answers
hi Hamster can you say me your email address? i need it that you can send me the PROGRAMM
:\ o_O
:notice: :S
:talk:

Best answers
PROGRAM PROGRAM PROGRAMM PROGRAM .I. ( ° - ° ) .I. :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Best answers
Mhh hamster its better you make a right link for client.dll :talk: :cry: :shocked: :tired: O_O o_O:S :S :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leave the hamster alone. I COMMAND IT!!!

Combat-Hamster

C
oh god some people are dumb if u get the error that it cant open or read the client dll u need to download the file at the top of this thread not get another client.dll that will be exactly alike from the same install that u got!.. Sorry about that just so frusterating to get people to understand something so simple and if the link at the top of this thread gives u a blank website copy and paste the url into your address bar then it should give u a dl box.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok i downloaded the fmod thing but when i go to find it it is not on my cpu it has dissapeared?!?!?!?! then when i go to find it in find files it is not there?!?!? please can u send me the file hampster or tell me what is wrong thanks

[email protected]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Its because its a System File ".dll"
Go in file options in ur Start menu , after in parameter , ull see it
Put "show all file"

Because its at "Dont show hidden or system files"

Best answers
none of this helped me!!! I still cant play this mod!! and i've been itching to play this for the longest time!! HELP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom