Dunno What Subject Just read it Plz

Best answers
THIS MAKE TAKE A BIT OF TIME BUT HERE ARE A SECOND SET OF SUGGESTIONS.

1.(THIS WAS XENOCIDES IDEA READ HIS FOR DEATAILED IDEA)
FACIAL EXPRESSIONS ETC

2.THERES A MOVE THAT THE DBZ CHAR'S LOVE TO DO ITS WHEN THEY GO ABOVE THEM AND SMASH THEM DOWN INTO THE FLOOR(YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)YOU SHOULD DO THIS,LIKE WHEN URE ABOVE SOMEONE YOU COULD TAB DOWN,DOWN AND PUNCH THEN HE DOES IT.

3.IF U DONE THE ABOVE WHEN THEY GO FLYING INTO THE GROUND YOU COULD MAKE CRACKS IN THE FLOOR WHERE THEY HIT,AND MAYBE DIRT OR STONES COME FLYING UP AS THEY CRASHLAND.

4.THE MP3'S ARE FINE YOU COULD DO WITH A FEW MORE THEN U HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SELECTION(I KINDA LIKE THE TRACKS U GOT ON THERE THERE PRETTY ATMOSPHERIC WHEN UR IN A GOOD GAME).

5.TOURNAMENT MODE,WHERE AS SOON AS A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF PLAYERS JOIN THE SERVER A TOURNAMENT STARTS 1 VS 1 UNTIL THERE ARE 2 FINALISTS THEN THEY BATTLE IT OUT AND THE WINNER GETS SOMETHING AT THE END.IF U LOSE YOUR BASTTLE U GO INTO SPEC MODE AND JUST CHAT & WATCH.

6.(ON MOST OTHER DBZ MODS WHEN U TRANSFORMINTO SSJ etc THEY JUST CHANGE THE HAIR.I THINK YOURS SHOULD HAVE A WHOLE NEW MAKEOVER eg EYES,HAIR,SHAPE OF HAIR,BODY TYPE.

7.(SORRY GUYS DONT TAKE THIS ANY WAY OFFENSIVE BUT...)
THAT TRUNKS MODEL NEEDS TO GO MAN,WELL NOT SO MUCH THE MODEL BUT THE HAIR I THINK YOU NEED THE CURTAINS ONE,OR THE ONE WHERE ITS IN A PONY TAIL UNTIL HE SSJ'S.

8.OOZARU/OR GOLDEN OOZARU NOW THERES AN IDEA TO THINK ABOUT.

9.USSJ SHOULD DEFINITELY BE ADDED IN MY OPINION

10.OH YES DONT LEMME FORGET THE KING KAI HAZARD COURSE/TRAINING THING.SEE THE OTHER POST I MADE FOR THIS.

HEY GUYS JUST NOTE THESE SUGGESTIONS MAY SEEM ALOADA CRAP TO U BUT THESE ARE JUST SUGGESTIONS IM SUGGESTING TO MAKE THE GAME BETTER.CUS NO DISRESPECT THE GAME IS AWESOME BUT WHEN IM PLAYING I KEEP FEELING THERES ONE SPECIAL THING NEEDED BUT I CANT PUIT MY FINGER ON IT.EVEN THOUGH ITS IN BETA AND U AINT KNOWHERE NEER FINISHED YET.

THANX FOR HEARING ME OUT GUYZ,PLZ VOTE ON THA POLL.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive been getting to replacing all of the mp3s in it. but i wanna see USSJ for sure.

Best answers
I definately agree about the trunks model, do something with the hair. That punch down idea is good too but it would get annoying to constantly get pounded down to the ground.

Best answers
How can they place USSJ when SSJ hasn't even been placed in other than the ssj script which just makes ya look SSJ without the advantages

Best answers
What R U talkin bout Shin if They place USSJ Then They obviousley Have To Place The SSJ.

??????Weird?????

Vassago

V
First things first - don't type in all caps....it's like a baby crying for attention.

1> Facial expressions are possbile - just like they were in the Halflife single player game. In order to fo this though, the models have to be higher poly (for mouth/teeth), and its a lot more animation and coding for us. I'm not sure if we will do it, but we MIGHT - later down the road. Remember, we are still in ALPHA.

2> The meteor smash is a good idea - one that I have been wanting as well. It all depends though. We are working on a new melee system, and I don't know if the meteor smash would fit into it. Perahps we will make it so the final blow direction is determined by holding your button down or whatever. I'll certainly suggest it to harsens.

3> Yes - thats all very possible. The HL engine doesn't have deformable terrain (damnit), so we can't make them "dig in", but adding sprites for cracks and models for rocks - thats all do-able.
I mean, our beam explosions have that effect already (sans cracks).

4> The mp3's aren't my area of expertise - I replace then with my own techno riffs, since I prefer them more. I know that there ARE a lot more music tracks being made though.

5> The tournament is an ok idea. I don't think people want to sit and wait their turn, however. Perhaps we could make a "pre fight" area, where you fight everyone until it's your turn. And when you die/lose you return to the pre-fight arena? I'm not sure. Ill bring it up though.

6> As far as SSJ's are concerned - ours are a lot better :p
Our SSJ's will have differant hair color, style as well as diff eyes. The body types won't change however.

7> Trunks' hair isn't my dept :p

8> The Oozaru is actually an excellant idea - but only a few people can be Oozaru. Everyone would pick those characters and neglect the others. Thats the only DOWNSIDE I can see to it.

9> USSJ probably will NOT be added, for several reasons.
They require a new model due to their "buffness". Getting a model to smoothly change from one to another is impossible in HL because the engine doesn't support vertex manipualation. And secondly, USSJ aren't much stronger than regular SSJ's, so it's basically a LOT of work for hardly and gameplay advantage.

10> The King Kai/Training course is an excellant idea, imo. I will definately suggest this to the othe team members.

Hope that cleared up some of these for you all. :shocked:

Solid_Rock

S
Ive said it a hundered times we need a new Trunks :rolleyes:
and for Oozari we could have a Oozari versus all mode the person who kill the monster gets to be him...

Best answers
Actually, me and Zero have already worked out the problems with the Oozaru form as far as gameplay goes...but there's one issue that's holding us back tho I won't say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
new trunks all the way!!!

Best answers
Personally, I prefer the new makeovers for the models when ssj. Oozaru is a sorta good idea, in Bid for power, it was easy to run around, but in half-life engine, the Oozaru would be a small model, so I don't like that idea

Solid_Rock

S
this is pretty old... but anyway...
look at rocket crowbar you could be a gragauntua there so you just reskin one and you got a ozzari (a baby oozari but anyway)

Best answers
damn it its called oozaru lol not oozari
???? quit callin it oozari when everyone else calls it oozaru.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom